• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anthony Richardson Pro Day

OldhamA

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

WOW had a bad day at work excuse him guys let him rant.

Yes I did ..

Still wondering why Richardson even went to college.. All he had to do is a pro day and combine and now ppl think he’s a number one overall pick.. Only thing holding him back is actual game film.. lol

551784301_200(2).gif.c237737233df3d7320ecff5bc6aa387b.gif

1 hour ago, WOW!! said:

Yes I did ..

Still wondering why Richardson even went to college.. All he had to do is a pro day and combine and now ppl think he’s a number one overall pick.. Only thing holding him back is actual game film.. lol

Is his game film “holding him back”? He’s going to get drafted in the first round no matter how much that upsets you. 

• Pie 3

4 minutes ago, Varking said:

Is his game film “holding him back”? He’s going to get drafted in the first round no matter how much that upsets you. 

As long as he don’t come here at number 1 I don’t give a ……………!!!

Angry Tom And Jerry GIF by Boomerang Official

1 hour ago, WOW!! said:

Yes I did ..

Apparently he's very knowledgeable about football and is knocking meetings out of the park even compared to young and Stroud. 

• Pie 1

Oh man there's some poo goin on in this thread.

I didn't rly like his pro day. I get he's more comfortable when he's moving but the fact he has to line himself up to place the ball, and still be that inaccurate deep is a crimson red flag to me.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, carpanfan96 said:

Apparently he's very knowledgeable about football and is knocking meetings out of the park even compared to young and Stroud. 

Why was he knowledgeable enough to beat out Emory Jones in his Sophomore year..

Edited by WOW!!

50 minutes ago, Rags said:

Oh man there's some poo goin on in this thread.

I didn't rly like his pro day. I get he's more comfortable when he's moving but the fact he has to line himself up to place the ball, and still be that inaccurate deep is a crimson red flag to me.

What do you mean inaccurate deep? Deep throwing is his strength and by all acounts did well today on his deep throes. 

2 hours ago, carpanfan96 said:

What do you mean inaccurate deep? Deep throwing is his strength and by all acounts did well today on his deep throes. 

He's definitely accurate deep.

One thing on his accuracy that I think might be contributing to his low completion percentage is that he almost never takes a sack. Really, I've watched him so much now and it's so rare to see him go down. Because of this, he throws away the ball much more. I would bet his throwaways are at a much higher rate than the other top quarterbacks, which doesn't do his completion percentage any favors. 

Edited by Krovvy
  • Pie 1

6 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Why was he knowledgeable enough to beat out Emory Jones in his Sophomore year..

That wasn’t an issue for Richardson that’s 100% the fault of Dan Mullen. Mullen, the same head coach who would only let Kyle Trask see the field if Franks got hurt. And every time Franks recovered from injury he got put back into the lineup until the teams older players went to Mullen to back Trask. 

Trask went on to have, statistically, one of the greatest passing seasons in school history. Franks ended up transferring. Mullen is loyal to his older players to a fault and it cost him his job. 

Emory Jones was always groomed to be the guy once Franks and Trask were gone. Emory Jones was the highest rated QB recruit Mullen ever had to work with. Dan Mullen’s prized recruit.