• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cynthia Frelund with an interesting analytics look at CJ Stroud and Bryce Young

TheSpecialJuan

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I get it.  There is a lot to like about Young.  My ONLY concern has just been the size, but that doesn't mean he won't be successful in spite of it and if we draft him I hope he will. He checks every other box.

Thank you! I’m worried about some young things too. He’s not perfect.

1 minute ago, Ivory Panther said:

you can be suspicious all you want, I don't need several profiles to validate that Bryce is the best QB in my IMO.

This is just a blog, it's not that serious whether ppl agree with my takes or not. 

But what I'm really curious about, is, why does it bother you and few others that I'm a Bryce Young "diehard" fan? 

Y'all get so upset about it. I would understand if I was here bashing CJ. But I don't even do that. 

Y'all make it seem like it's a crime to like Bryce. 

It doesn't both me.  It's just suspicious so I just called it like I see it.  

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Pretty heated in here. Maybe this will help.

image.thumb.jpeg.1a426232ed779c27f43405afd2bfc59f.jpeg

🔥 🔥 🔥 

That was a fun draft thread full of hopium.

Now let's get to it and draft the smaller framed Heisman Trophy winner #1 overall.

Edited by frankw
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

If it's die hard to a point where you highjack every thread, have a bunch of random new people start posting with you, and make a thread about people cheering for the panthers to fail if they don't draft their choice of QB then yeah it gets concerning to say the least.  I wouldn't call it a "crime" though, it's just a message board after all...

I think you are a bit paranoid about the "new profiles". This is draft season & for the 1st time in more than a decade, Carolina is about to take a QB at 1. Of course more ppl want to talk about that. if you go on twitter, you can clearly see there has been more engagement since we trade up to 1.

I can't control who creates profiles and comments on my post. Maybe I was over excited when we traded up with the possibility to take Bryce & started different threads, to highlight Bryce. but that doesn't warrant the way you & a few others have been coming at me. 

I didn't realized the board was full of CJ hardcore who would see my liking for Bryce as annoying because you all kept saying "I like both and I'll be happy with either". So technically, you should have been fine with a hardcore Bryce fan as you like to refer to me. Especially if I wasn't dicing CJ.

But that is not you all have reacted. Any Bryce fan on this board is attacked for the most part by the same minority who claim to be "ok with either QB". 

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Ivory Panther said:

I think you are a bit paranoid about the "new profiles". This is draft season & for the 1st time in more than a decade, Carolina is about to take a QB at 1. Of course more ppl want to talk about that. if you go on twitter, you can clearly see there has been more engagement since we trade up to 1.

I can't control who creates profiles and comments on my post. Maybe I was over excited when we traded up with the possibility to take Bryce & started different threads, to highlight Bryce. but that doesn't warrant the way you & a few others have been coming at me. 

I didn't realized the board was full of CJ hardcore who would see my liking for Bryce as annoying because you all kept saying "I like both and I'll be happy with either". So technically, you should have been fine with a hardcore Bryce fan as you like to refer to me. Especially if I wasn't dicing CJ.

But that is not you all have reacted. Any Bryce fan on this board is attacked for the most part by the same minority who claim to be "ok with either QB". 

We get it.  You are a victim and everyone attacks you for being a Young fan.  Why would you keep hanging around here if that were the case?  Just a bunch of "hardcore" CJ fans here apparently....

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Ivory Panther said:

It doesn't bother you but you said I hijacked threads with Bryce content & you are concerned.. 

so which is it?

You can hijack them if you want.  I just don't think it makes you the victim you think you are.  

Edited by ForJimmy
  • Beer 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

We get it.  You are a victim and everyone attacks you for being a Young fan.  Why would you keep hanging around here if that were the case?  Just a bunch of "hardcore" CJ fans here apparently....

You are bringing victim talk to the situation. I'm no victim because again it is not that serious to me.

I'm still waiting for you to answer the questions. Why doesn't it bother you that I like Bryce if you are ok with carolina drafting him? 

Also I hang around because the blog talks about other things than Bryce. I'm a panthers fan after all.

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I mean … it is. But I enjoy trying to bring logic into conversation without being labeled as angry lmao.