• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Young VS Stroud, the greatest Panthers debate ever?

GOAT

6 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

His lower legs/calves look just as big or actually a tad bigger than Stroud's in that picture. Now, the guy in the middle has chicken legs

Honestly I was going off other pics too, no matter.....ive not seen one where he even looks normal.....My white whale one Im still huntin was the full body one with Mina Kimes, only find the head shot...MTk1OTA5OTAzNTMxOTEwNjI1.webp.4429b2580ed061079b325b850ac50a0e.webp

Mina-Kimes-copy.thumb.webp.3a5390be4e75a2faf0dea85f9ab474bd.webp

5'3

after the first pic, she had to tell everyone she wore heals like the below pic.....

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

We're at a similar juncture than we were in 2011 with a new coaching staff. In this case, there's also a relatively new GM and a fairly new owner.

Throw in that there are more valid choices at the QB position than before and there's a pretty good argument to be made for this being the biggest debate ever.

Fully agree!!!!

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Buddy really thought he was cool walking out the house like that.lol

NBA guys always have skinny legs.

If i had Mr. peanut legs, it could be 110 degrees outside and Im wearing pants.....

Im a old head about NBA and remember the days when all teams thought players looking like manute bol was worth 1st overall pick.....

Edited by Basbear