• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So this is supposed to be our new QB

bobcat91

The “I don’t want Young but totally support him if he were our QB” group is strong in this one… for the 47391st time. We. Get. It. 

How many times and ways are we going to repeat the same cheesy crap over and over again. You’ll never accept Young because of size. That’s fine. Awesome. But we’re sitting here trying to knitpick things that don’t exist? Trying to make anyone afraid of 36 year old Calais Campbell? Man yeah can’t wait for his blazing speed to destroy our tackles and blindside Young and spear him into oblivion.. 

Let me ask the Stroud crowd HONESTLY. Had he scored highly on this test, would it be disregarded or put on a pedestal? And I’m a Young guy and that test means nothing to me, the tape he put up does.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 4

If the coaching staff feels like Young has everything they are looking for other than size, they’ll draft him and make sure he packs on 10-15 pounds of muscle prior to his first pro snap.  I remember everyone wondering if 160 pound Devonte Smith would survive in the nfl.  Dude goes across the middle and absorbs hits like he’s AJ Brown.  

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Actionman0z said:

Just stated a fact. 

This is how the Stroud crowd works. Slight Young however they feel fit but use the weak cop out of “but I’ll accept him if he’s our qb”. You don’t like him because he’s small and volatile. I won’t try to convince you to be comfortable with that. It’s valid. That’s fine. But I will keep the same sentiment that I think Stroud is destined for mid and won’t try to convince you otherwise.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 3

19 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

This is how the Stroud crowd works. Slight Young however they feel fit but use the weak cop out of “but I’ll accept him if he’s our qb”. You don’t like him because he’s small and volatile. I won’t try to convince you to be comfortable with that. It’s valid. That’s fine. But I will keep the same sentiment that I think Stroud is destined for mid and won’t try to convince you otherwise.

The good news is, I don’t give a poo what you think, and you shouldn’t give a poo what I think. He’s slight, and skinny. Don’t want it. 

Just now, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

And how can you prove that will happen. He may be a bust or he may or he may be mediocre. He needs field time and prove he can do this and nothing is automatic.

Based on everything I’ve watched. (The only thing that should matter to everyone). Regardless of most circumstances, Young balled. He has so much “magic” to his game. Does he beat the potentially best UGA and CFL defense all time in the championship if Jameson doesn’t tear his acl early in the second quarter? He makes a lot of something out of nothing and I just don’t think we’ve seen his ceiling yet.