• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BetMGM has closed their book on the #1 overall pick

Saca312

9 minutes ago, frankw said:

Of course the Texans are putting out that info they are hurt and playing hardball. But there's still a chance they get desperate and make an offer on the eve of the draft. I still would just stay at 1 and take our guy.

You’re really going to think this is a smokescreen all the way to draft night?

4 minutes ago, ncfan said:

You’re really going to think this is a smokescreen all the way to draft night?

Did I say smokescreen? There's a ton of time between now and the draft for a number of things to happen and you cannot predict how desperate one or two teams may get when the draft is unfolding. I get you're very high on Young I see the posts. But these discussions will continue and in all likelihood may only get louder so if it bugs you consider detaching once in awhile.

38 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Ima laugh like hell when shorty flops like a fish out of water. This will prove another blunder for the Tepper owned Panthers 

I prefer Stroud myself but it almost sounds like if Young is the pick that you would want him to fail just to enjoy the show....Tell me that is not true at least. If young is the pick I will get behind him and back him hoping he has an amazing career and I was completely wrong. I was kind of thinking all of us fans would be that way...?

• Pie 3

4 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I prefer Stroud myself but it almost sounds like if Young is the pick that you would want him to fail just to enjoy the show....Tell me that is not true at least. If young is the pick I will get behind him and back him hoping he has an amazing career and I was completely wrong. I was kind of thinking all of us fans would be that way...?

I don’t want him to fail, but I feel like that’s going to happen.  He is super small for an NFL QB.