• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BetMGM has closed their book on the #1 overall pick

Saca312

8 hours ago, PanthersATL said:

Just asking:  Caesars had the #2 pick listed higher on their setup vs the #1 pick which you had to scroll to.

Thought tthat was weird, but curious if it's the same scenario here

Not sure about that, but I read someone say that you could still bet young for the #2 pick I believe. 

15 minutes ago, CmC2k said:

Since it seems we are locked in on Young at #1 I want the rest of the draft to be pure chaos. Please take Will Levis at #2 Houston 🤣

If Will Anderson goes 2 then Levis at 3

itll get interesting, because I’ve been hearing for a bit that the Colts are Really high on Richardson.

Stroud could see a Fields like Situation and fall to the 4th QB off the board.

If Stroud is there at 9.  I know some in this fan base will have a complete melt down.

Edited by ncfan
  • Pie 2

14 minutes ago, ncfan said:

If Will Anderson goes 2 then Levis at 3

itll get interesting, because I’ve been hearing for a bit that the Colts are Really high on Richardson.

Stroud could see a Fields like Situation and fall to the 4th QB off the board.

If Stroud is there at 9.  I know some in this fan base will have a complete melt down.

If he is there at 9 it doesn’t mean he would have been if we didn’t move up. Us going to #1 changed things up. But I agree, rational thinking will be out the door if that happens and the melt down will be full on.

• Pie 2

There's a lot of talk still about us making a trade with Houston so they get Young. If they are that eager to acquire him that they would give us the 12th pick why wouldn’t we just draft him ourselves and be done with it? You run the risk of looking like a fool if you deal him and BY is a star with the Texans. Different variables to consider all around.

8 minutes ago, frankw said:

There's a lot of talk still about us making a trade with Houston so they get Young. If they are that eager to acquire him that they would give us the 12th pick why wouldn’t we just draft him ourselves and be done with it? You run the risk of looking like a fool if you deal him and BY is a star with the Texans. Different variables to consider all around.

Where is this talk.  I haven’t seen a bleep of it outside of some fans on here and on Twitter.

vs

people who cover the Texans and guys who have sources with the Texans saying they are trying hard to move Down.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Where is this talk.  I haven’t seen a bleep of it outside of some fans on here and on Twitter.

vs

people who cover the Texans and guys who have sources with the Texans saying they are trying hard to move Down.

Of course the Texans are putting out that info they are hurt and playing hardball. But there's still a chance they get desperate and make an offer on the eve of the draft. I still would just stay at 1 and take our guy.

44 minutes ago, Billy Goat said:

A team open to trading down from 2 aren't going to be trading up to 1. The only way Young ends up in Houston is if we pass on him, which at this point seems very unlikely.

They want to trade down because they only want young.  Common sense says that if they only want him that they'd be willing to trade up to get him.