• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NHL Playoff Thread(non canes)

Panthers Fan 69

A beautiful sight.

Wouldn't you all agree?  vvvvv

spacer.png

Thanks for the Positive vibes, guys. 

Here's hoping they wreck the Rags back home and then wrap it up in the World's Most Sh-ttiest Arena, sending their fans back home while they put on their NY Mets / NY Yankees caps.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Harbingers said:

In yet nothing for the hit on drury or the hit on Staal. 

To summarize (mocking the video's narrator here) :

Different rules for Different players.

You won't ever see Marchand get suspended for anything.

Or Trouba.

Or whomever hit drury or Staal. 

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 3

On 4/25/2023 at 7:41 AM, glenwo2 said:

A beautiful sight.

Wouldn't you all agree?  vvvvv

spacer.png

Thanks for the Positive vibes, guys. 

Here's hoping they wreck the Rags back home and then wrap it up in the World's Most Sh-ttiest Arena, sending their fans back home while they put on their NY Mets / NY Yankees caps.

The down side to this series is the fact neither one of these teams are hitting each other. Hamilton may be the biggest guy on the ice, but he's been proven/seen/known to avoid hits rather than dole them out. Even Trouba, fugging goon that he is, either hasn't felt it necessary or he just hasn't lined up his shot on anyone yet.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you can't do it, but there's a time and place and there's a hit within the rules and those that cross the line. But there's no denying that more players have been injured in the playoffs thus far than we've seen the entire regular season- and that's just flat out inconsistently enforcing the rules and bad officiating.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

The down side to this series is the fact neither one of these teams are hitting each other. Hamilton may be the biggest guy on the ice, but he's been proven/seen/known to avoid hits rather than dole them out. Even Trouba, fugging goon that he is, either hasn't felt it necessary or he just hasn't lined up his shot on anyone yet.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you can't do it, but there's a time and place and there's a hit within the rules and those that cross the line. But there's no denying that more players have been injured in the playoffs thus far than we've seen the entire regular season- and that's just flat out inconsistently enforcing the rules and bad officiating.

There is no doubting that inconsistently enforcing the rules and bad officiating has been the name of the game in the playoffs. 😞

• Pie 1

Tonight's a VERY CRUCIAL game for my Devils.

This may ultimately decide the series.

If the Devils win, they will have two shots to clinch but one shot (in MSG) to do it with a slight margin for error (ie Rags getting a lucky-as-fk goal to win it). 

If the Rags win, god help us all.

While I would still be confident the Devils could hold off the Rags on the road, having to beat them twice (again), while still doable, would be a bit risky. 

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 1

Do Devils fans still think Juices goal in game 4 in 09 was interference on Broduer , what a series that was , it was so special to us because we triumphed against one of the top goalies to ever play the position, it was like beating Michael Jordon or New England Tom Brady 

BTW, Marty B is one of my favorite players of all time 

• Pie 2