• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NHL Playoff Thread(non canes)

Panthers Fan 69

Just now, Harbingers said:

Why. Why the fug would you start any face off with an empty net 4v4 with 5 minutes let. 

Like really and this is the second time I’ve heard an ESPN announcer in a playoff game say it’s a good idea. No. It’s the stupidest idea. There is so much open ice. If you establish the zone THEN you pull your goalie but 4v4 it’s still a stupid idea in playoff hockey. 

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

It pisses me off that they keep calling the soft hand tap from the side with the flat side of the stick, when they didn’t call the complete tomahawk chop the islanders put on the TT. 

Year after year in the post season, teams abuse us and we get no calls. It is just common practice at this point. Jarvis and Drury are fast but small, and I expect one or both to be out in the playoffs from here out.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Everybody send positive juju to Flahda game 7 and embarrass the Bruins

Not only would this be embarrassing.

Not only would this be a monumental upset.

But it would remove the one real ROADBLOCK to the Stanley Cup Finals, imo.  

Neither Toronto nor Tampa Bay scare me like Boston does.

If Florida completes the upset, every team remaining in the east has a legit shot at the Cup.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, glenwo2 said:

Not only would this be embarrassing.

Not only would this be a monumental upset.

But it would remove the one real ROADBLOCK to the Stanley Cup Finals, imo.  

Neither Toronto nor Tampa Bay scare me like Boston does.

If Florida completes the upset, every team remaining in the east has a legit shot at the Cup.

It's going to be tough to beat any team going forward with how limited we are on offense. I just don't see us being able to hold the likes of Toronto or Tampa to under 3 goals consistently. They aren't the offensively inept Islanders. I will still root for us to my heart's content, but I also realize how much of a disadvantage we are at with the injuries to our forwards.

Regardless, I absolutely despise Boston and enjoy nothing more than the worst upon all of their sports franchises. Sadly, Patriots fans are the least annoying fans among their 4 major sports - which is saying a lot. Bruins and Red Sox fans can go choke on a dick

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1