• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NHL Playoff Thread(non canes)

Panthers Fan 69

Def worth the ejection. You can see that the dude he tried to murder's stick accidently hit Benn in the face. I bet in the moment, that Benn guy thought the Vegas dude meant to hit him in the face and he just raged out. Oopsie. And Vegas has some of the worst colors I've ever seen on a uniform in pro sports history. At least their road whites are somewhat ok ... but their home golds ... OMG.

10 hours ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Did you watch the whole video?

Apparently not. But the initial hit was not a cross check. Call it roughing but he did not extend his arms.

Just rewatched I suppose you could claim the hit while stone was on the ice was a cross check but maybe I’m jaded from having islanders players do that to us for a entire series without a single call on it. 

Edited by Harbingers

I still think the call is BS by NHL “standards” after what we had to go through with the Islanders. If that was a 5 and a game by NHL’s standard's the islanders would have had nobody left on their bench with the amount of that poo the pulled up on us. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Flames 1

23 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I think anything in the head or neck area is going to get a suspension. Anything else is probably ignored.

It was the 2 games Vs 1. With Alex and Nurse as an example. But ya I didn’t see the front angle last night only from the back and it just looked like a playoff hockey “stay down” move. Totally right on the he choked him out past. Maybe if Benn has sat on him after they wouldn’t have even called a penalty. 🙄

Vegas and Florida should be a great series.  I think Vegas had the edge but I’ll be rooting for Florida.  I wish the Canes would have gone obviously, but I can’t be upset with that series.  They played hard every game, but Florida was just better each time.  They have something magical going right now and I wouldn’t mind seeing them win the cup.