• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

POLL: Have you accepted that Bryce Young will be a Panther yet, and are you excited?

Have you accepted that Bryce Young will be a Panther yet, and are you excited about it?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. topic

• I am excited, and I have accepted it
    • I am not excited, but I have concede that BY will be our QB
    • I am still in denial and think he won't be the pick - THE BETTING SITES REMOVING THE PANTHERS PICK, THE REPORTS ETC ARE A MASSIVE SMOKESCREEN!!!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/27/2023 at 02:51 AM

7 hours ago, Gerry Green said:

Young shows up to the combine carrying so much weight he couldn't do anything but interviews. Red Flag

Then at his Pro Day still doesn't do anything but throw, and more interviews. Another Red Flag

Now he has cancelled the rest of his visits. Yet another Red Flag.

Sounds like a kid that has trouble following set protocols. He is too cool for all that stuff other QBs go through. He definitely seems like he is way too special in his own mind.

And he is still short.

Dude, you are arguing points that just don't carry the weight you feel they do.  He has been scrutinized by the people whom are paid to know more about any player than you can fathom.  And they still believe he's worth it,  and that it's  not close. 

So obviously,  your missing a lot in your evaluation.  

• Pie 2

9 hours ago, Gerry Green said:

You sure sound superior after how bad of a time you gave me. lol I think that's called irony.

Listen. I have been trolling this place with short jokes for 2 days. If you are just now catching on, that's on you.

It is allowed to have fun up in here. 

How are short jokes just light-hearted trolling, but calling Stroud fans "size whores" is being malicious and insufferable?  You can't have it both ways...you're letting your biases cloud your judgment.

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, stan786 said:

Why would I not harp on two of the biggest games of his career? He didn’t win a Big 10 Championship because of that. Bryce won a Conference Championship and a Playoff game, neither thing Stroud can claim.

How do you give Stroud excuses you refuse to give Bryce? Bryce played out of his mind most that National Title game if you actually watched it. Lost his two top receivers and had them in it pretty late in the fourth.

Hmm...a matter of perspective. I happen to think the Rose Bowl and the Peach Bowl are Stroud's biggest games. Brilliant in both.

The only "excuses" here are coming from you.

• Beer 1

Just now, 96Bravo said:

Hmm...a matter of perspective. I happen to think the Rose Bowl and the Peach Bowl are Stroud's biggest games. Brilliant in both.

The only "excuses" here are coming from you.

Rose Bowl over Michigan? That’s wild, but if you want to make a narrative to fit your opinion around I guess it makes sense.

I haven’t made any excuses, I said he played well and they lost. 

Bryce’s SEC Championship and Cotton Bowl were lights out though which are comparable in big game terms. Bryce just had more Big games for you to nitpick if we are talking only postseason games.

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, 96Bravo said:

LOL! You JUST made excuses for Young in your last post! 😮

I said he played well and had them In the game late even with some bad injuries. He still lost the game.

you’ve been giving Stroud excuses by not acknowledging his biggest Ls.

If we aren’t allowed context then how do you use Stroud vs Georgia as a plus he lost that game?

Edited by stan786
  • Flames 1

10 minutes ago, stan786 said:

I said he played well and had them In the game late even with some bad injuries. He still lost the game.

you’ve been giving Stroud excuses by not acknowledging his biggest Ls.

If we aren’t allowed context then how do you use Stroud vs Georgia as a plus he lost that game?

Believe me, if Young gave the same performance in the National championship that CJ did in the Peach Bowl, I'd be right there with you. 

For all our sakes, I hope you Bryce fans are right. If the Panthers choose him, I would be ecstatic to be wrong. All I want is for Carolina to win.

2 minutes ago, 96Bravo said:

Believe me, if Young gave the same performance in the National championship that CJ did in the Peach Bowl, I'd be right there with you. 

For all our sakes, I hope you Bryce fans are right. If the Panthers choose him, I would be ecstatic to be wrong. All I want is for Carolina to win.

I do as well all I’m saying is I just don’t get why you ignore games like the SEC Championship, Playoff Game for Bryce when your talking about pressure situations, and and Michigan for Stroud which may be the biggest rivalry in college sports and a defacto playoff game for the Big 10 Championship with where it’s placed during the Season.

Its not really a slight on either of them, I actually like Stroud a good amount, but there’s more tape of Bryce winning in the post season than just that national title. I’d recommend watching it again though because he made the throws to keep them in that game. Wasn’t nearly as good as he was in the SEC Championship though.

• Flames 1