• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does this scouting report remind you of anyone in particular..

Strengths:

Great arm strength

Quick release

Accurate thrower

Smart; protects the football

Good field vision

Extremely mobile with scrambling ability

Very intelligent

Proven leader; passion for the game

Winner at collegiate level

Experienced 3-year starter

Clutch performer who plays at his best in crunch time.

Weaknesses:
Height is a touch short
Could use some more bulk to handle hitting
Rarely played against a top defense
Did not play in a pro-stye offense
Rarely took snaps from under center

If you say this is Bryce Young you'd be close but not 100% correct this is actually RGIII report. But they are eerily similar and one could mistake it for Bryce's 

https://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2012rgriffin.php

https://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2023BYoung.php

Just something to think about..another question for those team Bryce why didn't he lead his team to at least the playoffs this past year?

Furthermore from Coach Reich's opening presser: "But if you've got a qb that can run and he's making the DE & LB hold his water it's going to give my guys more room on the Frontline BUT at some level even those guys, you have to have a guy who can win from the pocket"

In closing

Screenshot_20230419_175600_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7356e9ce6b49b98cb4085365f1cf8799.jpgScreenshot_20230419_175536_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fc450585cd60630bcf8d56a8ac9c1fde.jpgFuBB9lNXgAMYcUB.thumb.jpeg.bf15721447e376b0586fc563e034f3f7.jpeg

Cant make it any clearer..Just have to trust the guys upstairs. I rest my case see yall April 27th. Keep pounding.

• Poo 19

1 minute ago, peteywheatstraw said:

Not saying that it's not a valid concern, but it's a done deal bro.

Because youre Scott Fitterer or that's what the media is telling you which one? Because last time i checked until the Panther announce it nothing is set in stone. There's a word for what you're doing 

con·jec·ture

/kənˈjek(t)SHər/

See definitions in:

All

Logic

Literature

noun

an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.

Edited by PanthersGOATFan336
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I thought it was Mahomes draft profile. Comparing RG3 to Young is odd and I’m not seeing it. 
Young went to the championship game when he had great WRs like Stroud. Even Mahomes missed the playoffs with subpar talent around him.  Now why couldn’t Stroud beat Michigan? Even Duggan did that…

• Pie 4

Maaaaaaaaan. If he can't make it. Can't hold up and any or two of those other three are balling out and our 5'10" 185lb super smart QB is sidelined or stymied by faster players and very smart DCs it's friggin Jetsville over here.

Any tradesman knows his brain will never overcome not bringing the right tool for the job at hand.

• Flames 2
  • Poo 1

5 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Because youre Scott Fitterer or that's what the media is telling you which one? Because last time i checked until the Panther announce it nothing is set in stone. There's a word for what you're doing 

con·jec·ture

/kənˈjek(t)SHər/

See definitions in:

All

Logic

Literature

noun

an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.

It's called drawing a logical conclusion to the facts presented.  Technically you're right though since they haven't announced the pick yet.  Lol

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I thought it was Mahomes draft profile. Comparing RG3 to Young is odd and I’m not seeing it. 
Young went to the championship game when he had great WRs like Stroud. Even Mahomes missed the playoffs with subpar talent around him.  Now why couldn’t Stroud beat Michigan? Even Duggan did that…

Because his defense didn't perform like the offense did. Kinda like when we had cam carrying us all those times the defense gave up points. But look at the strengths again very intelligent mobile smart, that's young. We saw what happened to rg3 right...just saying

• Pie 1