• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does this scouting report remind you of anyone in particular..

1 minute ago, Martin said:

The two losses vs. Michigan is a really weird thing to hold against Stroud. Michigan scored +40 points in both games and ran at will. Remember that Young lost both games vs opponents scoring +30 points. Sure they were closer, but this is a team game, blaming a loss on the QB when he couldn’t overcome the bad defense on his own team, yikes.

Stroud has his flaws, but things are getting a bit out of hand.

It's the same bunch I'd name them but look who keeps quoting me

4 minutes ago, BlackPanther22 said:

It's because all the conjecture post-trade was that the trade up had to be for Stroud based on Reich's history with bigger QB's and it was coming off of it really strong combine performance. A lot of reporters recently have came out and said that's the reason they were mocking Stroud to us for a while too. But as we've gotten deeper into the process people are now getting  sourced info that we like Young as opposed to speculating which is what the Stroud stuff turned out to be. 

I do really like Stroud too but there hasn't been any sourced info linking us to him in forever. That means something this deep into draft season. 

We won't know how it went down for some months. But at Stroud's proday Reich and McCown were all over him. Then at Young's proday the Tepper's were quite obviously smitten. There was a gradual shift after that. I can't wait to see the behind the scenes of some of that.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, frankw said:

We won't know how it went down for some months. But at Stroud's proday Reich and McCown were all over him. Then at Young's proday the Tepper's were quite obviously smitten. There was a gradual shift after that. I can't wait to see the behind the scenes of some of that.

Oh I can't wait for them to drop the Draft Confidential this year. Hopefully they can get more than one episode of content out there because it's so much bts stuff with this process I'm curious about. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

It's true. You will find out on draft day.

I just hope you're still around rooting for Bryce Young...

I thought you said you weren’t trying to be divisive and say things like “are you still around if…” and “are you not going to root for the team if…” etc. Maybe I confused you with someone else.

5 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

It's the same bunch I'd name them but look who keeps quoting me

To be honest, I think you’ve lost your mind as well lol

Just trying to add some sanity, but I don’t think I’m adding much value.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Martin said:

I thought you said you weren’t trying to be divisive and say things like “are you still around if…” and “are you not going to root for the team if…” etc. Maybe I confused you with someone else.

Yeah man I don't even know you. Hope you find whoever you're looking for.

Martin was my favorite TV show growing up tho...

2 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

And Oline 

I do feel bad for Young, playing with that crew filled with nobodies and low ranked players. I’m sure he would have played way better if Alabama was much better at recruiting…

Btw, I think Young is great, but this is getting pretty old as well. It’s not like he was playing at Old Dominion.

10 minutes ago, Martin said:

The two losses vs. Michigan is a really weird thing to hold against Stroud. Michigan scored +40 points in both games and ran at will. Remember that Young lost both games vs opponents scoring +30 points. Sure they were closer, but this is a team game, blaming a loss on the QB when he couldn’t overcome the bad defense on his own team, yikes.

Stroud has his flaws, but things are getting a bit out of hand.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/401403921

Young loss to UT 52-49.  I’m mainly just trolling back a troll. I like Stroud a lot but if we can criticize Young for missing the playoffs (due to that 49-52 loss) we can also mock Stroud for losing games where his defense failed him.

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah man I don't even know you. Hope you find whoever you're looking for.

Martin was my favorite TV show growing up tho...

Just getting tired of the you are not a Panthers fan if you don’t agree with me spiel

• Beer 3

Just now, Martin said:

Just getting tired of the you are not a Panthers fan if you don’t agree with me spiel

I thought you came to make peace?

Never have I said agree with me. This is a message board bro don't take it too seriously. Sorry if I offended you.

Here is a beer on me...

• Beer 2