• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs islanders game 3 Friday

Panthers Fan 69

This is the same team that was a couple pieces shy of being a serious contender last year, despite the awful goalie situation.

The Canes are really playing with house money at this point. They have less talent on the ice this year than last and are missing more than a few pieces due to injury and the fact everyone in the east got better, in some manner, at the TDL.

The fact they'll come back to Raleigh at 2-2, worst case scenario, should be enough for Canes fans.

And I can never forget the fact the front office left $10M on the table while everyone else got better, relatively speaking.

• Pie 4

37 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Not a fan of us not practicing today. 

They had a rough hard fought game and perhaps a maintenance day is more important. They’ve already practiced for this team and know what they have to do. Hoping Sundays game execution wins it for us. The rest may help get them through all the way to the end.

Edited by DavidEng
  • Beer 1

21 minutes ago, DavidEng said:

They had a rough hard fought game and perhaps a maintenance day is more important. They’ve already practiced for this team and know what they have to do. Hoping Sundays game execution wins it for us. The rest may help get them through all the way to the end.

I’d at least like to see us putting pool, Each and Koch on the ice. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I don’t want pool seeing anymore ice time. That guy isn’t good. We were worse with him on the ice. 

I hope he makes me eat my words but he has added absolutely nothing. And the management know. A dud.

Would rather give one of these guys we called up a shot, need to find offense from somewhere.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

9 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

You know. After I sobered up, I agree.   I said the goal is 1-1 in NY to come back 3-1. That is still there. Rod will have us ready. Those last three minutes were flukes.  We played a great game. 

You are spot on. I fully agree.....

• Beer 1

12 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

This is the same team that was a couple pieces shy of being a serious contender last year, despite the awful goalie situation.

The Canes are really playing with house money at this point. They have less talent on the ice this year than last and are missing more than a few pieces due to injury and the fact everyone in the east got better, in some manner, at the TDL.

The fact they'll come back to Raleigh at 2-2, worst case scenario, should be enough for Canes fans.

And I can never forget the fact the front office left $10M on the table while everyone else got better, relatively speaking.

Biggest blunder in Hurricanes history.

1 minute ago, WelshPanther said:

Watching the other games and I’m pretty sure we have the worst offense in playoffs. I just don’t see us having the same type of grade A’s as other teams. 

But we are still good. Imagine us with goal scoring. fug man, dynasty time.

The first two games we had a poo ton of grade A’s but no luck.