• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Owner of S2 test on scores being leaked..

7 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Please say you'll hop off and let me breathe

wanna have some fun? let's do two paypal bets. 

I bet $100 the Panthers draft Young, you bet $100 they draft Stroud.

and another bet, I bet $100 that Young has a better rookie year than Stroud, you bet $100 for the opposite.

deal?

10 minutes ago, GOAT said:

wanna have some fun? let's do two paypal bets. 

I bet $100 the Panthers draft Young, you bet $100 they draft Stroud.

and another bet, I bet $100 that Young has a better rookie year than Stroud, you bet $100 for the opposite.

deal?

It's really bothering you that much huh..I'm just stating what the article says and you want to bet money

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Edited by PanthersGOATFan336
  • Poo 1

21 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

It's really bothering you that much huh..I'm just stating what the article says and you want to bet money

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

hahaha nah bruh, you started this whole tantrum. don't back peddle now. are you down to bet or nah?

if you aren't down to put your money where your mouth is, that just proves you're here to throw a tantrum and respond to anyone calling you out fr with gifs.

if you think the pick is Stroud, and if you think he will be better than Bryce - bet?

if you don't? leave. otherwise you're spending your free time responding to strangers on the internet with gifs for nothing.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

hahaha nah bruh, you started this whole tantrum. don't back peddle now. are you down to bet or nah?

if you aren't down to put your money where your mouth is, that just proves you're here to throw a tantrum and respond to anyone calling you out fr with gifs.

if you think the pick is Stroud, and if you think he will be better than Bryce - bet?

if you don't? leave. otherwise you're spending your free time responding to strangers on the internet with gifs for nothing.

Whoever goes to the Texans is likely having the worse year. That place is a mess. 

• Pie 2