• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Owner of S2 test on scores being leaked..

Just now, Pantherzilla91 said:

Get over yourself 

I’m glad we didn’t trade with Arizona at 3. You think it’s been an insane mad house lately. Imagine we secured the pick at 3 with the question marks and drop off in quarterback intangibles. Excuse my use of the phrase but the huddle would have gone absolutely Ape$h#t !!  

• Pie 2

13 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

But continue to believe every thing the Media tells you. Starts at 30 second mark.

Maybe it’s fake info, but if CJ doesn’t refute those numbers soon then what conclusion can we possibly come to?

If he did actually score ‘very well’, then he should just say it at this point. It only hurts him if he doesn’t.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, Tbe said:

Maybe it’s fake info, but if CJ doesn’t refute those numbers soon then what conclusion can we possibly come to?

If he did actually score ‘very well’, then he should just say it at this point. It only hurts him if he doesn’t.

C.J. Stroud should come out and address this issue since it is being made a big deal.

• Pie 2

He literally speaks directly to the CJ Stroud leaked score without saying his name and says it’s baloney. 

We are getting Bryce and I’m happy about that but the efforts to try to wish failure on  a young man or laugh at the phony scores out there are beneath us. 

We are fighting internally amongst ourselves over guys that wish us no harm. They only want to live out their dreams as pro athletes. 

I hope Bryce turns out to be the best of the bunch by leaps and bounds but I wish the other QB  prospects successful careers. Well…..okay careers if they end up in the NFC South.  

Edited by Beast_3000
  • Pie 7