• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Riddle me this?

Gerry Green

3 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Stroud bros are those Japanese soldiers that kept fighting World War II on remote Islands in the 1970s. Kinda commendable but the war is already lost.

Its over. Bryce Young will get drafted first overall Thursday. Maybe you can pick the Texans or Colts as your AFC team.

So if we prefer Stroud over Young ( 1 player ) we should stop being Panther fans? What a weird take. 

• Beer 2

3 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Stroud bros are those Japanese soldiers that kept fighting World War II on remote Islands in the 1970s. Kinda commendable but the war is already lost.

Its over. Bryce Young will get drafted first overall Thursday. Maybe you can pick the Texans or Colts as your AFC team.

It's one thing to be a sanctimonious dweeb. But telling folks to go find another team? That's just too cool. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

He's going to be the QB. 

Might as well start trying to find peace with this. 

Until it actually happens. I am not going down without a fight. lol

I thought I could learn something today. And I did. Don't try to have an honest discussion on the Huddle. You get 5 people willing to discuss. And 2 dozen acting like spoiled children. 

1 minute ago, Gerry Green said:

Until it actually happens. I am not going down without a fight. lol

I thought I could learn something today. And I did. Don't try to have an honest discussion on the Huddle. You get 5 people willing to discuss. And 2 dozen acting like spoiled children. 

To be fair, for some reason, this QB debate has been very touchy here. Most times during the season there’s more to talk about and the opinions are better spread. It’s just right now, this is the only thing to talk about and there’s been a billion threads on it. 

11 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Dude, you are not supposed to sample the product. 

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

I’m 100% on board that he is our guy. But I won’t gaslight myself into believing he doesn’t have these flaws. 

Oh I know he's got flaws, but he's got a whole lot more going for him and his ceiling gets me excited. I trust this coaching staff if they think he's the best QB we could get. They'll get the most out of him and I believe just because of the situation he's walking into he'll do better than the other options available.

• Flames 1

12 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

You mean like this?

Lol, spamming is making one post then responding to failed insults, got it. “Guyz, why aren’t you “contributing” to my anti-Bryce Young thread after I spent days spam pooing those I disagree with in the 100 other anti-Bryce Young threads made by panthergoat?”

image.jpeg.d943da16b8e0510da0291494b5890462.jpeg

Just now, Varking said:

To be fair, for some reason, this QB debate has been very touchy here. Most times during the season there’s more to talk about and the opinions are better spread. It’s just right now, this is the only thing to talk about and there’s been a billion threads on it. 

I can understand why there are so many threads. It's an important decision. What I don't get is why the Young crowd have to act like they do? 

They act like drafting the smallest QB to ever play in the NFL is no big deal. And if you don't agree? You are the enemy. Talk about blind homerism. 

5 minutes ago, rayzor said:

He's going to be the QB. 

Might as well start trying to find peace with this. 

After the draft could you or another mod lock every one of the pre-draft threads need to be eradicated to put an end to all this bickering and nonsense so we can make threads on the players we drafted in their place.