• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Non-Panthers Bold Predictions

Bear Hands

To further my WR slide prediction:

The Receiver slide is for real.  Johnston & Hyatt fall possibly past Tyler Scott in R2.  There will probably be a run in the 4th-5th of the field but R2-3 is somewhat quiet <5 taken.

The outliers who don't slide: Charlie Jones & Xavier Hutchinson go higher than projected

12 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

This I dig.

They pick prospect (a) Wilson who does moderately well, does not elevate franchise, (12) they select JSN who does moderately well, does not elevate franchise.  They flush it all it 3 years. Rinse, repeat lol.

They have new peeps in house but it still feels questionable. 

It feels like somebody in the top ten does something incredibly stupid or at the very least highly unexpected on a pretty regular basis.

It's always fun to see...as long as it's not us.

Edited by Mr. Scot

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

It feels like somebody in the top ten does something incredibly stupid or at the very least highly unexpected on a pretty regular basis.

It's always fun to see...as long as it's not us.

I think whoever gets Tyree Wilson is going to look back and realize they missed out on some studs that came out of the pass rushing group.

Wilson is very reminiscent to Armstead for me.  He could have a respectable career, but a team will be picking him and missing out on the actual stars.  

The irony in this pass-rusher group is that the consensus 2-3 at the top seem like bigger risks than the huge pool in mid-R1 to R2.  Van Ness, Kancey, Adebawore to name a few could be monsters.    

My big bold prediction? This kid from that one school is rising. Meanwhile, that other kid is falling. And no matter what happens, there will be folks saying it was stupid.

Oh, and Jayden Reed from Michigan State is the best all-around WR in the class. And he has more return TDs than anyone else on the planet. 

Come on CJ.

6 minutes ago, panfanman said:

The best career QB of this draft class will not be selected #1 overall.

Is this a bold prediction? Having the field vs one player the odds are obviously going to be in favor of the field except for a year with a generational talent like Lawrence/Luck.