• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Levis Draft Odds?

joemac

Okay guys, I've figured it out (and yes, this is a joke, so don't attack me, just having some fun with it).

We told Levis that we're drafting him to get it out there that we love him to scare Indy since rumor is they really want him.

Then we're going to trade #1 to the Texans for #2 and #12 so they can take Young.

Then we take this newfound interest in Levis as leverage to trade #2 to the Colts for #4 and their 2024 1st.

Draft Stroud at #4, JSN at #12, and then snag Harrison Jr with the Colts 1st next year to get the band back together.

Win SB's, Profit, GOAT status

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

I think Rippadon got the banhammer. I hope he's back for draft night

I don't. The Corral is elite and we can't see it rants were one thing but at this point he's wasting space. 

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

lol did he really get a perma

yeah i originally banned him until Friday just so he'd miss the draft but we'd still get a little taste of his  delightful reaction to it. but once all the mods saw what he was saying we agree a perma was definitely in order. he'd been warned many many times over the past couple weeks and it was only getting worse every day.

• Pie 5