• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Islanders Game 6 Friday

Panthers Fan 69

4 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Big time Congrats to you guys.

It took some doing and a little bit of luck but YOU DID IT, BRAH!   👍

Now just sit tight and wait for my Devils.

If all goes well tomorrow night, they'll be with you shortly.  😈

We were past due for a nice puck ricochet, the bounces had been going Islanders way the previous games otherwise we would have beat them in 5. 

• Pie 1

Look, fawk Boston and their lame azz team and fans.  I want Florida to beat them.  I can't stand the Booins.

@glenwo2 I told you Florida wouldn't be an easy out.....Maurice has been coaching in the NHL for a long time, he wears out his welcome with his style of play eventually, but he makes adjustments and knows how to put his team in the best position to win. 

• Beer 2

6 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

Look, fawk Boston and their lame azz team and fans.  I want Florida to beat them.  I can't stand the Booins.

@glenwo2 I told you Florida wouldn't be an easy out.....Maurice has been coaching in the NHL for a long time, he wears out his welcome with his style of play eventually, but he makes adjustments and knows how to put his team in the best position to win. 

I gotta admit.    The Cats don't quit as much as I despise that piece of crap Tkachuk.

But Ullmark was absolutely putrid tonight as he out-sucked Bobrovsky which is no small feat.

I swear I was watching Mackenzie Blackwood vs. his clone tonight.  LOL

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, glenwo2 said:

I gotta admit.    The Cats don't quit as much as I despise that piece of crap Tkachuk.

But Ullmark was absolutely putrid tonight as he out-sucked Bobrovsky which is no small feat.

I swear I was watching Mackenzie Blackwood vs. his clone tonight.  LOL

I understand not liking Tkachuk, but man do I want the Panthers to send the Booins to the golf course on Sunday.  It would be the greatest thing to see ESPN's record setting darlings go down in the 1st round.  I am tired of hearing about them......

Same for the Rags, send em home to play some golf tomorrow. 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

I understand not liking Tkachuk, but man do I want the Panthers to send the Booins to the golf course on Sunday.  It would be the greatest thing to see ESPN's record setting darlings go down in the 1st round.  I am tired of hearing about them......

Same for the Rags, send em home to play some golf tomorrow. 

Oh I agree.   I even made a post about that :

https://www.carolinahuddle.com/topic/183611-official-nhl-playoff-threadnon-canes/?do=findComment&comment=6158100

• Beer 1

9 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

The goals by Aho and Statsny were the only way the Canes win that game. Sorokin was on it tonight. 

He was stupidly good last night. 2 goals on 41 shots, he completely closed off the top of the net the last two games after our goal was called back. 

• Beer 1

9 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

Big time Congrats to you guys.

It took some doing and a little bit of luck but YOU DID IT, BRAH!   👍

Now just sit tight and wait for my Devils.

If all goes well tomorrow night, they'll be with you shortly.  😈

Sorry but I got to and I… 

team america vomit GIF

saying this… but go…

Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

rangers tonight* big asterisk. 

Still want to see y’all beat their face in, in game 7.