• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bijan vs Bryce

Peon Awesome

Just now, jayboogieman said:

Did you watch the video Wow posted? Lombardi says the Panthers could very well win the division.

I hadn’t yet but I agree with Lombardi. I think the one thing we are missing still is a true pass rusher opposite Burns. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, WarHeel said:

Our current staff has certainly done their part to ensure Bryce is successful and protected. I’m not bemoaning the pick either. Just thought the OP had a poor comparison. RB to QB is apples to oranges in every sense even if their height and weight are identical.

If it wasn't clear from my response, I absolutely agree with you on that. 

It has been bad enough that I have been expecting some buffoon to post "Iron Head Heyward was only 5-11."

• Beer 1

19 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

It’s amazing to me that people can watch us get killed for years by Brees but can’t comprehend how Young can stand up with todays rules helping protect QB’s

Killed for years by Brees? He went to 3 championship games in his career. He didn't do anything until his 30s with 1 playoff win. He capitalized when the Panthers were rebuilding. He didn't win against Delhomme or Cam. He went 16-11 as a Saint against the Panthers. He was 1-5 until 2009. He was 3-5 against the Panthers from 2012 to 2016.

Bryce Young does the same and the Panthers will have 1 playoff win in the next 9 seasons until Young has mastered the game at his size. Then the winning starts when the rest of the division is having problems. Maybe 1 SB in 2 decades.

Is that what you wanted?

Bryce Young doesn't get past his rookie contract if he struggles like Brees did in his 20s.

I hope that isn't the case and Tepper's reinvention of the QB position in the NFL works. We know his last fringe experiment was a flop.

• Poo 1