• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Most Traveled Teams

poundaway

3 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah I wasn't expecting much but I never visited the NorthWest was always curious about Seattle. All I hear is rain and coffee.  

Not sure what you're into, but there are several other places within short drives that are cool. But a week in Seattle is too much. But it’s a cool area to visit for the first time 

Edited by RoaringRiot

15 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

Not sure what you're into, but there are several other places within short drives that are cool. But a week in Seattle is too much. But it’s a cool area to visit for the first time 

Agreed.  The *city* is only good for so much time. The *area* is wonderful

19 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

Im a big fan of coffee tasting. I like to try many different coffee shops. I love sight seeing different cities. Basically whatever you would suggest to a tourist. Im open to anything that's not extreme like ziplining, skydiving, or any activity that im risking my life.lol

Edited by CamWhoaaCam

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Im a big fan of coffee tasting. I like to try many different coffee shops. I love sight seeing different cities. Basically whatever you would suggest to a tourist. Im open to anything that's not extreme like ziplining, skydiving, or any activity that im risking my life.lol

the Music Experience and SciFi museums (same building, separate admission) are worthwhile.

the top of the space needle? pricier than you'd want it to be, so only do it if you have the $$$. Bonus point for being next to where they film the exteriors of Grey's Anatomy

Take the boat tour up through the salmon ladder locks

Don't touch the Gum Wall.  Don't touch the Flying Fish (unless you're willing to buy one).  Try the chowder (it's good!) at the chowder house next door to Starbucks #1 .  Don't have coffee at Starbucks #1.

Go hiking nearby, wine tours as well. 

• Pie 1

21 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I need some proof of this sir. Show me the receipts!

How loud is it at Arrowhead Stadium?

In 2014, Arrowhead Stadium set a Guinness World Record for its stadium noise against the New England Patriots. The fans were so loud that they registered the sound at 142.2 decibels. That’s louder than a jet plane taking off.

https://www.foxweather.com/lifestyle/arrowhead-stadium-noise-loud-chiefs

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patriots/what-are-loudest-nfl-stadiums

20 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

To be fair, I've never been to KC (it was COVID the year we were supposed to go). I've been to Seattle 6-7 times. The playoff game there was insanely loud. I've been to the Super Dome 8-10 times and each time I'm like "fug, this place is scary" 

I happened to get tickets to the AFC Championship game in KC this past year and the place is deafening. Probably wouldnt be that loud for a Chiefs Panthers game given its not rivalry but it was insane how loud it was