• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darin Gant on Bill Cowher.

Jbro

schefter isn't the reliable source he once was.

not saying that gantt knows all by any means but shefter lost a lot in the way of credibility. he's not far removed from rob florio (PFT) in that regard. he's pretty bad about throwing crap on the wall to see if it sticks.

Schefter makes a lot of claims and is often wildly off the mark.

It figures some people around this board revere Schefter. It seems that high percentage of this board also like to make wild claims and assumptions and then go nuts when they actually get one right.

The reason Schefter is considered one of the 'best', is because he always 'breaks' stories, despite them not nec. being true.

Oh and the hate towards Gantt is so very naive. Kinda shows some peoples intelligence up. I find it quite laughable that the vast proportion who actually vehemently attack him on this board, loved him last season. Why can't you just read or not read what he writes, rather than trying to act tough and talk crap about him? It really comes across as quite pathetic. Having 'Gantt is a tool' in your sig, is just kinda...lame. The sort of thing a 14 year old would do. If you do not like him, you do not like him. He has ZERO reason to be hated, or even attacked in the manor some are now. disagree with him? Fine, but do not let your disagreement with his opinions turn into hate. That's just sad.

Schefter makes a lot of claims and is often wildly off the mark.

It figures some people around this board revere Schefter. It seems that high percentage of this board also like to make wild claims and assumptions and then go nuts when they actually get one right.

The reason Schefter is considered one of the 'best', is because he always 'breaks' stories, despite them not nec. being true.

Oh and the hate towards Gantt is so very naive. Kinda shows some peoples intelligence up. I find it quite laughable that the vast proportion who actually vehemently attack him on this board, loved him last season. Why can't you just read or not read what he writes, rather than trying to act tough and talk crap about him? It really comes across as quite pathetic. Having 'Gantt is a tool' in your sig, is just kinda...lame. The sort of thing a 14 year old would do. If you do not like him, you do not like him. He has ZERO reason to be hated, or even attacked in the manor some are now. disagree with him? Fine, but do not let your disagreement with his opinions turn into hate. That's just sad.

^^^Darin Gantt. Or possibly his mom.

disclaimer: I could care less about what Schefter or Gantt have to say, I'd rather just wait until facts come out. I don't see the point of rampant speculation, aside from giving message boards something to argue about.

He has ZERO reason to be hated, or even attacked in the manor some are now. disagree with him? Fine, but do not let your disagreement with his opinions turn into hate. That's just sad.

If that's the case, he got into the wrong business.

How did gantts rep around here turn so fast? I coulda sworn that he was pretty much universally beloved around here, just last season. Wat do?

he's the company guy who always paints a good picture

when the team was doing good, he was there to tell us how good they were. people like pat yasinskas who pointed out the defense was poo, special teams was terrible, etc, were reviled.

now that the team is bad, we want to know just how bad it is. We don't want Darin Gantt trying to make light of the situation. therefore he is an idiot and stupid and god it'd be great to have yasinskas back

Archived