• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft lottery talk

CamWhoaaCam

On 6/7/2023 at 8:48 PM, CamWhoaaCam said:

Does your source work for the Hornets?

Well it's out now completely, almost every single team has Henderson below Miller. Tons of teams don't like his g league tape and he's falling down boards. 

Still probably goes 3rd but possibly slips further 

1 hour ago, carpanfan96 said:

Well it's out now completely, almost every single team has Henderson below Miller. Tons of teams don't like his g league tape and he's falling down boards. 

Still probably goes 3rd but possibly slips further 

I said it's starting to remind me of Young/Stroud.

The Scoot hype is coming from our fanbase. Meanwhile the Nat'l media all think Miller is going to be the pick.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I said it's starting to remind me of Young/Stroud.

The Scoot hype is coming from our fanbase. Meanwhile the Nat'l media all think Miller is going to be the pick.

Could very well be the case and Henderson can change things tomorrow with his private workout but yea I'd be surprised if Miller isn't the pick. 

• Pie 2

On 6/7/2023 at 9:51 PM, CamWhoaaCam said:

Got a feeling MJ is about to trade for Ayton/CP3 then draft Miller.

Hayward/Rozier for Ayton/CP3.

CP3/Melo/Miller/Bridges/Ayton

Don’t want Ayton. I’d rather keep developing Williams and use that money on other positions/depth.

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

Don’t want Ayton. I’d rather keep developing Williams and use that money on other positions/depth.

I was being sarcastic because MJ tends to make stupid trades. Ayton is overrated and has a huge contract. MJ loves those kind of players.

• Pie 1

26 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

Welp,  I'm pretty sure the phone lines are heating up! They probably  trying to send Ingram n Zion out....

Screenshot_20230612-165752_Facebook.jpg

Both Ingram and Zion from the Carolina's.

MJ probably wants an established star.

Zion health scares me. If we were to make a trade I would prefer Ingram.

• Pie 1

33 minutes ago, frankw said:

If the Hornets go for third times the charm and acquire another player that struggles to stay healthy or find their way to the basketball court at all they might as well move the team the hell out of here.

Zion would be a no brainer if he could stay healthy. Melo on the fastbreak with Zion sheesh!

I just don't think his body will allow him to ever be healthy. Dude is freak athlete but he carries too much weight it's hurting his joints every time he lands.

• Pie 1

39 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Zion would be a no brainer if he could stay healthy. Melo on the fastbreak with Zion sheesh!

I just don't think his body will allow him to ever be healthy. Dude is freak athlete but he carries too much weight it's hurting his joints every time he lands.

Yeah I can't get behind Zion bc of that contract n health! In a perfect world they'd run things but I feel you on Ingram. I like Ingram  but he would have to checkout health wise too. Saw articles that teammates  were mad he missed so much time last year. When he played... he was a fantasy stat machine. 

• Pie 2

Shams said that there are a few teams trying to get to 2 as the Hornets set their draft board. With so many teams firing coaches this year, interesting to see what multi team trade stuff comes out in the next few days. Quite a few teams could blow it up. I say we talk to OKC for Shai(should've kept) since they have Giddy and a bigger youth movement. 

Edited by Lurk21
  • Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

Shams said that there are a few teams trying to get to 2 as the Hornets set their draft board. With so many teams firing coaches this year, interesting to see what multi team trade stuff comes out in the next few days. Quite a few teams could blow it up. I say we talk to OKC for Shai(should've kept) since they have Giddy and a bigger youth movement. 

I would be shocked if Shai is available.

• Pie 1