• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft lottery talk

CamWhoaaCam

How we like our chances for tomorrow night?

Im basically top 3 pick or bust. If we don't get a top 3 pick this year im not expecting any major jump for next year. This team needs another game changer before we make a big leap and be a playoff threat. This year has 3 players who have potential to be major building blocks for the future Wemby/Scoot/Miller.

If we can come out of the draft with one of those players I like our chances to be a surprise team next year.

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, djp14 said:

I believe the 2012 Lottery was the one that broke me. Haven't watched one live since.

We got so screwed in that draft lottery, it made me feel the whole lottery was rigged!

Edited by Louie
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, backINblack28 said:

if karma exists--we will finally get our due at #1. three player draft makes 1, 2 and 3 all awesome but woo wee wemby pls

agreed, the three teams in front of us in terms of odds have won 10 of the last 35 championships. we have truly been in the mud for 20 years now. Please basketball god!!!

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

We could draft Jesus and Steve Clifford would still fug it up. 

This team has zero chance with current Owner, GM and Coach(es).  Unless Jordan sells and the new folks clean house, this will continue to be a 20ish win team every year.