• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Panthers Game 3 ECF 8pm

Yeah I’m not mad at Waddell. The teams that’s made “splashes” IE. NYR, Boston, Toronto, and NJD are all gone. Even the Islanders with Horvart. The playoffs are a crap shoot and a good goalie with solid defense and a good special teams are enough to carry you to the Cup. Freddy is playing well enough but Bob and Florida’s elite offensive talent has been (barely) enough. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

It will be sweet!

Honestly I’ll be fine if we beat chucky’s face in to this game. I still think burns can one touch punch him. I don’t want us to play dirty but we he refs have obviously not had a slight. They got their panties in a bunch over rod reaming them out. It’s time to make this hockey. Real hockey. 

2 minutes ago, matt rhules gut fat said:

Bob out there like

image.gif.abf3471d67650fc600d040ff2b5e8b4a.gif

I am so tired of fuging getting owned by these goddamn Russian goalies in the playoffs.

fug me it's infuriating.

And I swear our puck luck has been MISERABLE in this series. It's not just that Bobrovsky is killing us but even the top shelf opportunities seem to be just missing. 

fug me.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Honestly I’ll be fine if we beat chucky’s face in to this game. I still think burns can one touch punch him. I don’t want us to play dirty but we he refs have obviously not had a slight. They got their panties in a bunch over rod reaming them out. It’s time to make this hockey. Real hockey. 

we need an edge

11 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

And what are Aho or Necas doing?

Like I said, I think Rod would get the best out of whoever we brought in. Any little help would be great right now. Someone that can score. The silence from our current guys worried me the worse and its happening again.

Aho is playing his azz off this game, never seen him have so much hustle. I won’t be surprised if he scores or has an assist in the 3rd.

we’re down 1 goal that was made on a PP. Let’s let another whole period play out.

• Pie 1