• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derek Anderson Sit down Interview

54 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Anderson is an election-denying moron but at least he’s also a Super Bowl 50 legitimacy-denying genius 

His twitter is truly batshit crazy, I'm surprised he came off as a somewhat sane regular guy in that interview lol. I think both political sides are BS btw

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

His twitter is truly batshit crazy, I'm surprised he came off as a somewhat sane regular guy in that interview lol. I think both political sides are BS btw

Outside of his time here all I can think of is his postgame from his time in Arizona when he went nuts lol not surprised the dude is a bit unhinged but he was a great steady backup here for a long time

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

Outside of his time here all I can think of is his postgame from his time in Arizona when he went nuts lol not surprised the dude is a bit unhinged but he was a great steady backup here for a long time

Yeah that Cards presser was wild lol. 

11 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yes they are. Both sides and the loons that hang on each political sides every word and each political sides crap brain washing news stations. Cheers to you for having a workable brain and being able to see past each sides propaganda 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1