• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Potential trade

Lurk21

37 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

MJ really about to trade for Zion...

This is swirling around a bunch of ways but no telling!! Only thing I will say is if  him and Mj had a talk and he is 100 pct committed to the hornets... him n Melo would be box office with Miles and Mark

• Pie 2

21 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

If it's zion and not Ingram, gotta get the 14th plus two or three other firsts back. That's how much zion trade value has fallen. 

Hayward and the 2nd for the 14th, 2025, 2026, and 2027 first rounders and Zion

Yeah with rumors that the owner wants to rid of him since the newest issues,  14 would have to be added. I would take 14 and 27 and move back up. Imagine if Miller dropped a few and they still got him with a player n pick trade. 

6 minutes ago, App Panther said:

If the Hornets end up with Brandon Miller after all this they can get fuged. Dumbest franchise in sports. 

Not sure if you just started watching basketball but Brandon Miller has been a projected top 3 pick for 4 months now.

There are 3 stars in this draft he happens to be one of the 3.

Why so angry?

14 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

I would so take that deal. 

Getting Simons, Miller and someone like Bilal Coulibaly. That'd be nice and set the team up for the future. 

Edited by carpanfan96
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, Lurk21 said:

This is swirling around a bunch of ways but no telling!! Only thing I will say is if  him and Mj had a talk and he is 100 pct committed to the hornets... him n Melo would be box office with Miles and Mark

It's honestly a gamble worth taking. 

Zion is from the Carolina's. If somehow he does get healthy we become contenders overnight. Charlotte just doesn't get "generational talent" type players. 

It all depends on if they think they can get Zion right physically and mentally. 

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

I would so take that deal. 

Getting Simons, Miller and someone like Bilal Coulibaly. That'd be nice and set the team up for the future. 

I agree, that would be fantastic. I don’t want anything to do with Zion. Any player that can’t be motivated to stay in shape is a big no, no matter their talent.

• Beer 1

35 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

It's honestly a gamble worth taking. 

Zion is from the Carolina's. If somehow he does get healthy we become contenders overnight. Charlotte just doesn't get "generational talent" type players. 

It all depends on if they think they can get Zion right physically and mentally. 

It'd take a ton of investigating  behind the scenes to see where he is at mentally but I agree a healthy Zion with Melo... possibly Bridges and Mark would be tough to stop.  I also see the Simmons  deal as a bonus too bc you get Simon's Miller and another lottery pick. I like Anthony Black as well. 

Edited by Lurk21
  • Pie 1