• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rod Brind’Amour

DavidEng

Rod quoted in the article:

“So, yes, you gotta be treated fairly. I know Tom’s a business guy. If he can get somebody for a nickel, he’s gonna do it, right? (Laughs.) I’m sure we’ll work all that out at some point.”

Funny but true. Dundon knows Rod is key to the Canes success and therefore his earnings, so I believe he will come through with a fair contract. He better lol

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, DavidEng said:

Rod quoted in the article:

“So, yes, you gotta be treated fairly. I know Tom’s a business guy. If he can get somebody for a nickel, he’s gonna do it, right? (Laughs.) I’m sure we’ll work all that out at some point.”

Funny but true. Dundon knows Rod is key to the Canes success and therefore his earnings, so I believe he will come through with a fair contract. He better lol

LOL. Thanks man. I didn't even have to respond. 

• Pie 1

I don’t think Dundon is cheap when it comes to the product on the ice but I do agree with Rod that if Tom thinks he can find a guy who can do a good job for a nickel then he’s going to take that guy over the guy who wants a quarter.

That in part is why Forslund is no longer with the Canes.

Rod also made some interesting comments about the state of the team. It definitely doesn’t feel like we are done shaking up the roster.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 2

10 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I don’t think Dundon is cheap when it comes to the product on the ice but I do agree with Rod that if Tom thinks he can find a guy who can do a good job for a nickel then he’s going to take that guy over the guy who wants a quarter.

That in part is why Forslund is no longer with the Canes.

Rod also made some interesting comments about the state of the team. It definitely doesn’t feel like we are done shaking up the roster.

We need to find some scorers. Going all in on defense is beyond moronic. 

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Please resign him, I want him to be one of the few people who has won a cup has a player and coach , If we had any depth at all we would have beat the Panthers, and I think it would have been 50 50 with Vegas

I still think we outplayed them all 4 games and in some stretches thoroughly outplayed them. fuging Bob just goalied us and of course fell apart in the cup final.  

• Pie 3