• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Belichick and Brady take Jabs at Gamble

scpanther22

:coolgleamA:

Talking about Harris and Gamble

Everyone takes liberty to say whatever they want to say in a situation like [sunday]," Brady told WEEI. "I've seen plenty of plays made on Chris Gamble, too, over the course of the season."

My response would be that's a lot of conversation coming from a team that lost another game," Belichick said.

other than these two guys from Carolina after they lost another game. I guess they don't think that way. They haven't won a lot of games now."

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=4740924

If we had a QB that could complete more than half their passes, we would have won yesterday.

Moore outplayed Brady and we still lost.

pretty pathetic when you factor in winning the T.O. thing too.

Fox lost that game when he gave up the field position game and let Kasay kick a low% FG in the rain, changed game.

Accusing the opposition of quitting when you WIN a game is one thing. Accusing the oppostion of quitting when you LOSE the game is embarrasing.

100% agree with you ^^^^

To me, its as if Harris and Gamble took a passive aggressive approach in saying, "Hey, it wasn't our fault we lost".

I hope PTI and ATH talk about it today. I hope Gamble and Harris never answer questions like that again after a loss. When you let Welker OWN you, you need to tuck your tail between your legs and walk your ass back to Charlotte. Big deal, you caused Moss to slow up. Guess who you didn't stop? That's right, everyone else.

I'm cuious of what questions were asked of Harris and Gamble for these comments to be made. I highly doubt that they were standing at their lockers proclaiming that they beat Moss into submission and he decided to give up and quit. I'm sure a reporter from the Globe asked them what they thought of Moss' play, and they told the truth. I guess they shouldn't have said anything, but ESPN was all over the comments on Sportscenter last night.

Gamble must be a horrible speaker, because Berman couldn't quote him without constantly tripping on his words.

100% agree with you ^^^^

To me, its as if Harris and Gamble took a passive aggressive approach in saying, "Hey, it wasn't our fault we lost".

This was my thought... Gamble was basically saying "I did my job..." and he did, with shutting down Moss and the INT... but we still lost and the comments make the Panthers look kinda stupid.

The problem with the Pats is that you have to shut down Moss AND Welker... letting them run all over us didn't help either.

Archived