• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bit worried

SmittysLawnGuy

I know Bryce has been great in unpadded practices. I was a bit concerned hearing after two pads he looked bad. Today really got me hyped. Give him a bit of time. I'm headed in for the New Orleans game. Please only let that time be 1 week! I like us to win the division, if you don't think so, fug off!

• Poo 11

5 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Bro we've had 3 padded practices, he looked bad in the first 2.Know before you speak.

Tbf, there have been 4 padded practices and from the reports stemming from them I wouldn’t say it’s been all bad. From everything I’ve read/watched it seems like it’s been a mix of issues for the entire offense as a whole when the pads have been on, not solely Bryce. I could be off base but I do think there’s been an uptick in drops in the padded practices as well. 

I think the Saturday practice that just past was collectively the worst padded practice for the offense but otherwise, the reporting around Bryce’s performance in pads hasn’t been bad. Tomorrow will be the real test IMO, but even saying that, we won’t truly know anything until the real games start. 

1 minute ago, BlackPanther22 said:

Tbf, there have been 4 padded practices and from the reports stemming from them I wouldn’t say it’s been all bad. From everything I’ve read/watched it seems like it’s been a mix of issues for the entire offense as a whole when the pads have been on, not solely Bryce. I could be off base but I do think there’s been an uptick in drops in the padded practices as well. 

I think the Saturday practice that just past was collectively the worst padded practice for the offense but otherwise, the reporting around Bryce’s performance in pads hasn’t been bad. Tomorrow will be the real test IMO, but even saying that, we won’t truly know anything until the real games start. 

Absolutely, The O line has been skeptical at best or we have the 03 Ravens D.

• Poo 2

He's going to have rookie growing pains regardless. Just take the good with the bad and enjoy the fact we are at least trying to go in a better and different direction from rotating other teams discarded quarterbacks. Also we should get it out of the way now and adjust expectations for our oline it's certainly a step up from what it once was but it's still going to be an issue for us in different spots.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 3