• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derek Carr looks different

NAS

1 hour ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Man if that's angles and lighting my mirror wants to borrow their camera!

Take a look at your arms in the mirror facing straight ahead. Now turn to the side. If you have any triceps at all, congrats, your arm has now doubled in size.

6 hours ago, NAS said:

He got jacked apparently this offseason. Good for him but I think his main problem is playing QB position not physical conditioning. I think his downward trajectory will continue with the Saints

image.png

image.png

The way he's holding the ball makes a difference. left - not holding a ball, arms loose and unflexed. Right - holding a ball in a way that forces him to flex more. But he's also a QB. How do bigger muscles help him? He isn't blocking anyone or rushing the passer

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, Smithers said:

Rumor has it he’s trying to be like the great Will Levis

I realize this is sarcasm but what is so wrong with Levis that the army of robots have to hate the dude so badly for? How is Levis so terrible when he has yet to even played in one regular season game? I just don't get the hate for the guy because the media told you he drinks coffee with mayo or people say he is weird etc. Im going to laugh if he turns out to have a successful career as I know many will apparently be upset since its so fun to hate the guy and wish the worst for him apparently.

48 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I realize this is sarcasm but what is so wrong with Levis that the army of robots have to hate the dude so badly for? How is Levis so terrible when he has yet to even played in one regular season game? I just don't get the hate for the guy because the media told you he drinks coffee with mayo or people say he is weird etc. Im going to laugh if he turns out to have a successful career as I know many will apparently be upset since its so fun to hate the guy and wish the worst for him apparently.

I was talking more about the hype around his physique then about football.