• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young

NAS

6 minutes ago, cmichd08 said:

I thought he did a few times when he got sacked or rushed. The OLine did not pick up the slack to make success.

On the sack there was nobody yet breaking from their routes. Oline just got bull rushed

• Pie 1

Just now, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Watch that second sack! Late hit and full bodied in!  Slap your local lineman an the refs! Could have ended his career! Mo fo is a boss! I'd still be laying there. Should also be a fine and bet it will!

Refs totally blew that what a joke preseason too

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

57 minutes ago, cmichd08 said:

I would hate loosing Burns but it might be time to trade him, for a 1st next year. We can always find a pass rusher to fill his shoes in the draft or FA. Lets hope he has a good season so we can have some options for next year.

Preseason One is waaaayyy too early to be jumping to those kind of conclusions.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Preseason One is waaaayyy too early to be jumping to those kind of conclusions.

Just something I read on the net if we had traded Burns to the Rams last year. I am not worried about Young as QB. The defense yes but Young no. More than likely team just getting use to the 34 defense but it seems we are weak with the run. Since we didn't have Burns today the pass rush was not there if he had been.