• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young

NAS

34 minutes ago, CLG said:

Looked calm and you see the dog in him when he’s still tracking the play after being hit from the ground. 

Bryce is really PC, the football field looks like one of the places he lets go and embraces his aggression. He looked pissed after the 2nd or 3rd drive and stayed tuned in along Josh McCown throughout the game. I don’t watch college football so forgive me if those of you that have seen him more would say otherwise.

Being a Alabama product he had all the time in the world to throw in college. Time to wait for his receivers to get open. It is going to take time for the game to slow down for him. maybe next year he will be what we thought he can be. It was the defense that worries me. Very inconsistent with the running game and passing.

2 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Lack of future first rounder*. We’re only lacking one. 

How many did we lose for this trade up. I thought it was only next years first and a 2nd the following year.

• Pie 1

Just now, cmichd08 said:

Being a Alabama product he had all the time in the world to throw in college. Time to wait for his receivers to get open. It is going to take time for the game to slow down for him. maybe next year he will be what we thought he can be. It was the defense that worries me. Very inconsistent with the running game and passing.

How many did we lose for this trade up. I thought it was only next years first and a 2nd the following year.

Correct. The only future picks we’re lacking is next year’s first and the following year’s second. 

13 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Lack of future first rounder*. We’re only lacking one. 

Thanks for the correction. I do think we need to spend some of our cap space in the offseason on a guard or tackle (even if it’s for depth) 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

14 minutes ago, cmichd08 said:

Alabama line wasn't anything special for Bryce. Most of his signatures plays and his signature trait is making chicken salad out of chicken poo

• Pie 4

3 minutes ago, NAS said:

Thanks for the correction. I do think we need to spend some of our cap space in the offseason on a guard or tackle (even if it’s for depth) 

I would hate loosing Burns but it might be time to trade him, for a 1st next year. We can always find a pass rusher to fill his shoes in the draft or FA. Lets hope he has a good season so we can have some options for next year.

• Poo 2

1 minute ago, cmichd08 said:

I would hate loosing Burns but it might be time to trade him, for a 1st next year. We can always find a pass rusher to fill his shoes in the draft or FA. Lets hope he has a good season so we can have some options for next year.

No way. We need him locked down. Pass rushers like him are extremely difficult to find

• Pie 7

2 minutes ago, csx said:

Alabama line wasn't anything special for Bryce. Most of his signatures plays and his signature trait is making chicken salad out of chicken poo

He will have to learn he can't wait as long as he did in college, but that takes time in the NFL. Howell is ;learning that now in Washington.

5 minutes ago, cmichd08 said:

He will have to learn he can't wait as long as he did in college, but that takes time in the NFL. Howell is ;learning that now in Washington.

I didn’t see him waiting too long on any of his snaps, did you?  

• Pie 1