• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BOA Stadium now ranked 22nd....

TheBigKat

50 minutes ago, Donald LaFell said:

I can’t tell if you are knocking or praising that era of Lexus but those LS sedans have a cult following for reliability and quality. 

lol ... just saying that newer is better even if older is decent ... or adequate as he said. I'd rather have a 2023 car than a 2003.

2 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

lol ... just saying that newer is better even if older is decent ... or adequate as he said. I'd rather have a 2023 car than a 2003.

I’m biased

I like to take something that’s old, maintain, update and appreciate it versus discarding and getting knew

I love my ‘villain’ vehicle and it’s technically 30 years old

IMG_0393.jpeg

IMG_0392.jpeg

IMG_0391.jpeg

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

Seems like if you don't have a stadium that doesn't have a retractable roof along with a sliding field of nature turf and artificial turf you can move in or out of the facility at will........along with a concession stand that resembles mall of America and club house seating that rivals Monte Carlo private boxes at an F1 race......that your stadium is a dog. 

SoFi stadium cost 4.9 Billion.......the most expensive one so far...........so is a 5 to 10 billion dollar with the pitched in financial albatross of public subsidies in the future for NFL cities needing to "upgrade"? 

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, PghPanther said:

Seems like if you don't have a stadium that doesn't have a retractable roof along with a sliding field of nature turf and artificial turf you can move in or out of the facility at will........along with a concession stand that resembles mall of America and club house seating that rivals Monte Carlo private boxes at an F1 race......that your stadium is a dog. 

SoFi stadium cost 4.9 Billion.......the most expensive one so far...........so is a 5 to 10 billion dollar with the pitched in financial albatross of public subsidies in the future for NFL cities needing to "upgrade"? 

I personally see no need to change our stadium

when it was built the future was already in mind. It looks great, nestled perfectly in the city, plenty of luxury boxes, etc

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I have a 2010 Toyota Camry with 350k miles still running strong.

It's usually the brand of car you get more so than the year. My 2022 ram 3500 has been in the shop more than my Camry in the past year.

Toyota/Lexus engines are reliable if you service them and keep up with maintenance.

Edited by CamWhoaaCam
  • Pie 1

3 hours ago, Donald LaFell said:

I can’t tell if you are knocking or praising that era of Lexus but those LS sedans have a cult following for reliability and quality. 

I always wanted a 2000 lexus ls400 just as a cruiser vehicle. Those things still run a pretty penny. Probably one of the most reliable cars ever made.

• 2 weeks later...