• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So when do they make final cuts today? Surprise cut?

Ricky Prickles

Pick one surprise cut and list them. Lets see who is right. Mine would have been Corral but with how down on him everyone has been I no longer think if he is cut that it will be a surprise. I still think we should hold onto him one more season to see what he can develop into with good coaching. Who knows, maybe he could develop into a tradeable future draft pick for some team looking for unproven yet promising or at least a youthful career backup to be able to relay on should one ever be needed.

Edited by Ricky Prickles

4 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

YGM would paradoxically be both a surprise cut, and a surprise if he made the roster. 

Thats true. Never gave him a thought but I would be surprised if he was cut this young into his career yet also surprised if he is kept due to the lack of impact he has made. I wish he could put it all together and figure it out. Coming out of college I thought we hit on something good with him.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The guys I have the most sympathy for are the guys who are going to make the initial 53 but then get bounced by subsequent roster additions from the rubbish pile of the newly flooded FA market. What a gut punch that has to be.

And right now we sit at 56. What a crappy day to have to sit and worry. (Really for the next couple days). 

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The guys I have the most sympathy for are the guys who are going to make the initial 53 but then get bounced by subsequent roster additions from the rubbish pile of the newly flooded FA market. What a gut punch that has to be.

Yeah that has to feel awful to get that good feeling of making the team and then all of a sudden get a pink slip right after.