• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football 2023

jayboogieman

1 minute ago, jayboogieman said:

I wonder how much longer Saban will coach. So far, NIL and the transfer portal haven't been kind to Bama. They haven't looked like the dominating beast they've been for over a decade the last couple of years.

I'm not sure nil and transfer portal had completely change the ncaa and its going to continue to do so. Why I liked the Deion hire, kids are going to want to go play for him. I wouldn't be surprised if Colorado wins a championship in the next 5 years. Which is crazy. 😂

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

People ain’t as quick to jump on the Bama and UGA dynasty’s are over talk as they have been for Clemson.   

I think Bama's is over. Clemson can't seem to get out of their own way and their dynasty might be over as well if they can't figure out what they're doing wrong with QBs. UGA? I'm not sure about them.

6 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

I wonder how much longer Saban will coach. So far, NIL and the transfer portal haven't been kind to Bama. They haven't looked like the dominating beast they've been for over a decade the last couple of years.

They now have competition on the pay to play front. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, carpanfan96 said:

I'm not sure nil and transfer portal had completely change the ncaa and its going to continue to do so. Why I liked the Deion hire, kids are going to want to go play for him. I wouldn't be surprised if Colorado wins a championship in the next 5 years. Which is crazy. 😂

I think NIL and the portal have changed college sports big time. The kids are going to go where they can be starters and the big recruits are going to go where they get paid the most instead of just the traditional powerhouses. And if the basketball team that is trying to unionize gets away with it, the NCAA might be done.