• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football 2023

jayboogieman

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Caleb put up a cool 66 points and nobody mentioned it because it's just another day.

That kid might be better than Mahomes and im dead serious. Mahomes wasn't making these throws in college. That came later on in the NFL. Caleb is making Mahomes throws right now!

He's gonna have to speed up his processing significantly in the NFL. He holds the ball forever.  His average time to throw last year would've been the slowest in the NFL. That will struggle to translate, especially on a bad team.

Caleb put up a cool 66 points and nobody mentioned it because it's just another day.

That kid might be better than Mahomes and im dead serious. Mahomes wasn't making these throws in college. That came later on in the NFL. Caleb is making Mahomes throws right now!

Riley's offenses have put up 60-70 burgers for years no matter the QB.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

Riley's offenses have put up 60-70 burgers for years no matter the QB.

Has any of Riley QB's look like Caleb Williams?

Even Baker Mayfield didn't look that great. He won a Heisman but even then you could tell it wasn't because of his talent. Baker never had anything special about his game. Some QB's you can just look at and tell they are different.

Caleb's ability to throw on the run is probably the best I have ever seen in my life!

• Poo 1

Ok Caleb is great and should be the top pick no questions asked, but better than Mahomes? Mahomes was playing at Texas Tech with Kliff Kingsbury which is waaaaaay different than USC and Lincoln Riley. Mahomes is also a much better NFL QB than he ever was in college. He was a system QB with a live arm in college, but I’ll definitely have to wait and see until I deem anyone better than Mahomes. You gotta respect the top player in the NFL. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Anyone to watch out for in the LSU FSU game? I imagine it'll be lots of scoring and entertaining but I don't really care about who wins

I love a good shoot out when I don’t care who wins. Just get to sit back and enjoy some good offenses do their thing. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Ok Caleb is great and should be the top pick no questions asked, but better than Mahomes? Mahomes was playing at Texas Tech with Kliff Kingsbury which is waaaaaay different than USC and Lincoln Riley. Mahomes is also a much better NFL QB than he ever was in college. He was a system QB with a live arm in college, but I’ll definitely have to wait and see until I deem anyone better than Mahomes. You gotta respect the top player in the NFL. 

Yeah I got out of character with he will be better than Mahomes. He does remind me of Mahomes though. I didn't think we would ever see another QB who can do what Mahomes can. Caleb seems to be making similar throws.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah I got out of character with he will be better than Mahomes. He does remind me of Mahomes though. I didn't think we would ever see another QB who can do what Mahomes can. Caleb seems to be making similar throws.

No he definitely has shades of Mahomes in his playing style. Young did too in college. Doing that in the NFL is going to be a different story though.

• Pie 1