• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Panthers and Brian Burns not at all close to extension

TheSpecialJuan

10 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If we offered 24 and he wanted 27 months ago and we couldnt figure something out 5 days prior to the opener then something is severely wrong with both parties involved

Again from what person said it feels like they were so far apart the panthers went dark and started this game of chicken with burns and his people

I've kept thinking why didn't we just give him 27M per to begin with?  Seems like they're making this way harder than it needs to be.  I imagine it'll prolly take 28M per now.

1 minute ago, Leaky_Faucet said:

No deal has been made. 

There is a tentative agreement on the yearly salary as I said last night but still too far apart on guaranteed amount and signing bonus.

At this point I do not care whether he signs it or not. He's pretty much invisible on gamedays anyway. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, Leaky_Faucet said:

No deal has been made. 

There is a tentative agreement on the yearly salary as I said last night but still too far apart on guaranteed amount and signing bonus.

Not trying to come across as rude or anything but.....are we sure that we can trust your info? I remember during draft season you reporting that the team was unimpressed with the rookie QB's at the combine and that they really wanted Carr. Also that Stroud was definitely gonna be the pick even when the Bryce rumors were picking up. 

You could be right here, but idk im weary. For my money The Crown and the Claw is the most accurate "leaker" on this board. Again, not trying to be rude but yeah. 

Either way though, I think a deal will get done. Just a matter of when. I'd like to have Burns out there week 1 though for sure. 

• Pie 3

24 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Man I feel sad for you honestly. 

Why do you keep posting my old post and showing the public?

You get satisfaction out of this? Pooing my post qouting other people talking about me. You call me a kid every chance you get but you're the one acting like a kid behind the scenes.smh

You also posted the part early in the draft process. Im pretty sure I said I went from wanting Stroud to Young after watching the film. Bryce had better film. Been on his bandwagon since then.

Get some help bro.

• Beer 1

^^^^ lol.... everyone calls this guy out, but according to him, it's everyone else who is crazy and stalks him.  I'm sure he's right and the dozens of people who have called him out over the last few months are all the crazy ones.

It's okay bud, you just don't understand how the real life NFL works, you're too stuck in how you can run a team in Madden and manipulate the system to get everyone and anyone you want.

Cue the stalking claims (even though he's the latest post on the most active thread on the forum) in 3, 2, 1..............

Edited by tukafan21

2 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

^^^^ lol.... everyone calls this guy out, but according to him, it's everyone else who is crazy and stalks him.  I'm sure he's right and the dozens of people who have called him out over the last few months are all the crazy ones.

It's okay bud, you just don't understand how the real life NFL works, you're too stuck in how you can run a team in Madden and manipulate the system to get everyone and anyone you want.

Cue the stalking claims (even though he's the latest post on the most active thread on the forum) in 3, 2, 1..............

he is a bundle of contradictions and gets mad and cries to the mods when I bring up his old posts showing he is just slinging crap against the wall

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

he is a bundle of contradictions and gets mad and cries to the mods when I bring up his old posts showing he is just slinging crap against the wall

I did like the "and showing the public" part of that post, how dare you not only prove me wrong, but show it to everyone, not cool man, not cool LOL

37 minutes ago, Leaky_Faucet said:

No deal has been made. 

Yeah, just seems we're making it way harder than it needs to be.  He wants to be here.  We want him here.  The salary is agreed upon.  Team needs to move closer to his ask on the gtd and bonus.  Simple.