• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Henry said he made a complete 360 with his life

E CaT PanTHer

He turned his life around, which is why he was standing in the back of a moving pickup truck shirtless and beating on the roof screaming he was going to kill himself if the driver didn't stop.

I mourn the loss of a young life over someone so futile, but this incident proves that Henry hadn't quite turned the corner. It was only a matter of time before his poor judgement cost him his life, it's a shame for his children.

If the text under this caption would have been

"right before he lost his grip and flew out"

I would have liked it better.

Everything I've seen tells me that this kid may have been trying to right his ship, but really didn't have much of a chance to do so. I hate things like this happening, but this kid was a bad combination of poor decision making and too much money.

I've never understood why people always find that statement dumb and crap...yes you end up in the same direction but that is the only way that you can change completely saying 180 to me means he changed somewhat IMO.

Because it is dumb as crap...... If you dont know how to use Degrees then dont.....

I mean if you cant swim, stay your ass out of the pool!!!

Not so sure he made "that complete change in his life". I heard a 911 recording from a witness this morning. Tape says that he was in teh back o nthe truck beating on the back window and screaming profanities at her.

actually now that I think about it, saying he made a 360 degree turn with his life is completely accurate.

Archived