• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL News: 2023 Season

Mr. Scot

If anyone needs any more proof of the type of beast Dan Campbell is - check out what he orders from Starbucks every day. Two trenta coffee with a double espresso each day. He’s probably eating adderall and def dipping all day as well and I’m sure a couple diet cokes. Freaking animal! 

• Poo 1

26 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Meanwhile...regarding Matt Corral..nothing's being said.  The general thinking seems to be that Belichik  not cutting  him was an act of kindness.

https://sports.yahoo.com/breer-weighs-delicate-matt-corral-203823379.html

Doesn't sound good. I hope the kid is okay and doesn't fall back into bad habits. Being an NFL bust but getting a nice financial headstart in life via an NFL contract is far from the worst thing in the world. Crushingly disappointing, absolutely. But I hope he can take the time to reflect and realize that in the grand scheme of things he still has a pretty sweet setup here and I'm sure there's still a future for him in the game of football if he wants it even if it's not as a player in the NFL.

• Pie 2