• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do we know anything about Deangelo Williams's injury?

JJT

He limped off, sat down, got looked at, got up, paced on it, hopped on it...and then was done for the night. That's all I got.

It's possible he just has a sprained ankle. With how he was still able to stand & move a little, it could be that. Hopefully he will be all better next week against the Giants.

I wondered if D-Will was in pain before they took him out. He ran right out of bounds instead of trying to put a shoulder into a defender in the first quarter, which is very unlike him. It took me awhile to realize he wasn't in anymore, that Stewart was doing just about all of the running. What a nice luxury to have though, when one RB is hurting, we don't miss a beat with the other. D-Will carried the load a few times when Stewart was ailing this year. Again, what a great luxury..

I wondered if D-Will was in pain before they took him out. He ran right out of bounds instead of trying to put a shoulder into a defender in the first quarter, which is very unlike him.

I saw him do that twice and I was going to ask when he stopped finishing his runs.

Archived