• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Whatever happened to the pink flaps guy?

SCMunnerlyn1

If you remember this legendary thread and if someone wants to post it in here I can't remember what it was called. 

Basically guy hooked up with a stripper and had a really long winded story about the situation but I can only remember the key points, that he brought drugs,kissed her forehead and went into a far too descriptive detail of her downstairs mix-up 

hence the term  "pink flaps" 

Anybody remember that? Sitting at a doctors office and these 2 people were having a conversation and flaps came up and I was on the huddle and I just immediately took a trip down memory lane and started laughing.

Edited by SCMunnerlyn1
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

On 9/19/2023 at 3:39 PM, SCMunnerlyn1 said:

If you remember this legendary thread and if someone wants to post it in here I can't remember what it was called. 

Basically guy hooked up with a stripper and had a really long winded story about the situation but I can only remember the key points, that he brought drugs,kissed her forehead and went into a far too descriptive detail of her downstairs mix-up 

hence the term  "pink flaps" 

Anybody remember that? Sitting at a doctors office and these 2 people were having a conversation and flaps came up and I was on the huddle and I just immediately took a trip down memory lane and started laughing.

Hall of fame thread and he even doxxed himself with pics and where he was living. A complete moron but still funny AF. If this was a true story, wow.  

he also I believe was banned for once again doxxing himself and bragging about going on coke binges and finally cracked with some conspirac/racist right wing trump stuff- I think when the anthem protests were going on. 

He probably is one of the many trolls that pop up as an alt and gets run off again every couple of months.  

• Flames 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/29/2023 at 9:54 PM, 4Corners said:

Hall of fame thread and he even doxxed himself with pics and where he was living. A complete moron but still funny AF. If this was a true story, wow.  

he also I believe was banned for once again doxxing himself and bragging about going on coke binges and finally cracked with some conspirac/racist right wing trump stuff- I think when the anthem protests were going on. 

He probably is one of the many trolls that pop up as an alt and gets run off again every couple of months.  

Didn’t he rant about people having the audacity to take government hand outs and admit at the same time he was spending his unemployment checks on coke?