• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terrified Cj stroud will be a stud

Frank9999

7 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

mods probably need to have a look see at this point, its past spamming and trolling

The guy who started this thread and other similar ones is the troll. I am setting the record straight that we got the right QB and not let only 2 games he has played in for any overreaction like this OP.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, GhostWhispah said:

The guy who started this thread and other similar ones is the troll. I am setting the record straight that we got the right QB and not let only 2 games he has played in for any overreaction like this OP.

The only way most fans are going to be satisfied is if Young performs or at least flashes some potential and rightfully so. I get that it’s early, but constant excuses and referring back to NCAA highlights isn’t doing anything to help his case. Most people on here want him to be successful, but eventually he is going to have to show us why he was the top pick. Today against the Vikings below average defense is a great place to start. 

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

The only way most fans are going to be satisfied is if Young performs or at least flashes some potential and rightfully so. I get that it’s early, but constant excuses and referring back to NCAA highlights isn’t doing anything to help his case. Most people on here want him to be successful, but eventually he is going to have to show us why he was the top pick. Today against the Vikings below average defense is a great place to start. 

Young having an above average outing today would do a lot to calm our nerves and unite the fanbase.  It also IMO put us on the path to 7ish wins.  Win today gain some confidence.  He plays poorly and we lose today however, then holy fug I dont even want to think about it

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Young having an above average outing today would do a lot to calm our nerves and unite the fanbase.  It also IMO put us on the path to 7ish wins.  Win today gain some confidence.  He plays poorly and we lose today however, then holy fug I dont even want to think about it

Yes 200 plus yards and a couple TDs from a confident Young and we will be feeling a lot better. I’m not as concerned about the wins as long as Young is developing and looking like a guy we can build around as the season progresses. We need some deep shots to Chark to help open up this running game as well.

• Pie 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Yes 200 plus yards and a couple TDs from a confident Young and we will be feeling a lot better. I’m not as concerned about the wins as long as Young is developing and looking like a guy we can build around as the season progresses. We need some deep shots to Chark to help open up this running game as well.

I want wins to not have the ultimate egg on the face in giving the bears a top 5 pick, that would be a lot of shitty press on the run up to the draft.  Would rather be in the 10ish range

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I want wins to not have the ultimate egg on the face in giving the bears a top 5 pick, that would be a lot of shitty press on the run up to the draft.  Would rather be in the 10ish range

Yeah I don’t care about what pick we give Chicago. That just means we have a higher 2nd round pick to work with. Negative press is nothing new to us. If Young is looking like a potential franchise QB by season end I’ll be happy. 

33 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

That’s a line I’d enjoy. Would also like a W but I’ll take Young looking like his time off made a difference would be dope.

• Pie 1

20 hours ago, GhostWhispah said:

That too on Tomlin and CJ looked good last week but the Steelers are for REAL and anyone expect CJ to even come close to what he did to the Jags are living in a dream world. I am going to put even more money on the Steelers to cover and why not. It's easy molah!

You lost money today. 16 of 30 for 306 and 2 TDs. 30-6 Texans. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 4