• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With MIN, DET, MIA coming up, we’re legitimately looking at 0-6 start

TheBigKat

5 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

Fire Reich

make Ben Johnson the highest paid coach in NFL history

we have to have a creative play caller like this 

https://twitter.com/EmmanuelAcho/status/1706002892954714303/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1706002892954714303&currentTweetUser=EmmanuelAcho&mode=profile

lol Ben Johnson turned us down last offseason, do you think us getting worse and not having our own draft pick is going to make us more attractive to him?

We very well may start 0-6 (although the Vikings at home is a winnable game) but as long as the team doesn't lose the fight in them because of it, there are a lot of winnable games after that.

I'm obviously not saying we'll win all of them, but I think we'll have every chance to win any of these games....

Tampa x2, Atlanta, Saints, this division is still going to be average at best on the season, all games we'll be in.

Texans, Colts, Bears all are bottom 10 teams at best and will be winnable games, and the Titans certainly don't look like world beaters either.

That's 8 games I think we'll have a chance to win and we need to win 5 of them, any worse and this season will be an abject failure once that pick goes to the Bears.

If we can go 5-3 in those games with Bryce as the QB, then I'll probably be able to halfway accept this season.  Bryce's development and the pick we hand over to the Bears will be how I judge this season, please just don't be Top 5 (not that Top 10 will feel much better, but at this point I feel like that much is a given).

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Leave it to our Carolina Panthers to finally deliver on that tank season we've all been begging for after we trade away next year's 1st. 😂

We just better not hand over the #1 pick, sure #2 would be bad, but if we give over the #1 pick and in 20 years, Caleb Williams is a HOFer and Bryce is a bust, it would go down as the worst trade in NFL history.

Other trades obviously have been bad and not worked out, but if that scenario played out, there'd be nothing else that could ever top it.

That's really my biggest fear on the season, it's not one that I expect to play out, but it's certainly possible, especially if we keep getting killed by injuries.

• Pie 1