• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So what has Reich exactly accomplished to get the #1 pick and an immediate second chance?!?

TheBigKat

32 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

I definitely don’t see .500 at all, let alone at the deadline. 

I was basically saying that, unless there is some miraculous turnaround out of nowhere, I’d move Burns and blow this poo up. 

That’s exactly what should be done. We will see if the ego at the top allows it to happen. 

4 hours ago, Knaakedup said:

Honestly, the way to go here might be to dump Reich midseason and let Evero take command to see what he's got in him. Get Brown operating the offense and see what the difference looks like. 

If its night and day, then that answers the questions and we proceed with them without having to do a full coaching staff rebuild. 

Fit still has to go though.

This is where I’m already at and the direction I’d like to see them go

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, therealmjl said:

Hiring Reich was an over-correction from the Rhule hire.

The staff they put together on paper is quite impressive but they have under delivered. Reich needs to take a hard look in the mirror and will ultimately need to hand over playcalling (and probably work with Brown to re-tool our rushing attack) before we see any improvement. 

The elephant in the room is how completely devoid of talent and any sort of positional depth we are....and the blame for that goes straight to Scott Fitterer.

Ultimately, the "success" of this year will be whether or not Bryce Young looks like a legit NFL QB during weeks 14-17.

the "offensive" staff. Defense seems to be paying off.