• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Really Expect Confident Bryce

Frank9999

This week vs Vikings. i want to see quick decisions and leadership. Seems like from what I am hearing from practice he is stepping up leadership and I want to see that translate to the game Sunday. Yes the OLINE prob wont protect him well, but he can still make quick decisions and get rid of the ball. Vikings BLITZ a ton, so for the love of god hopefully Reich has a bunch of 3 step back and get rid of the ball plays to drawn up for Bryce.  

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

I think there’s a real chance he doesn’t finish the game confidence or not.

Scenario 1: the ankle injury was real and he needed a game off. Given the poor offensive line play I wouldn’t be surprised if he aggravated his injury.

Scenario 2: the ankle injury was fake and an excuse to let him sit and watch Dalton execute the offense for a game. This opens the door for Bryce to get benched again if he plays poorly, potentially under the guise of aggravating the existing or a new injury. 

Minnesota is not a good team so the fan is me is hoping Bryce finally has a game where the offense opens up and he shows us something. But my rational brain says he probably has another rough game and to avoid an 0-4 start they’re gonna put Dalton in if the offense continues to struggle with Bryce under center. 

• Poo 1

Just now, hepcat said:

I think there’s a real chance he doesn’t finish the game confidence or not.

Scenario 1: the ankle injury was real and he needed a game off. Given the poor offensive line play I wouldn’t be surprised if he aggravated his injury.

Scenario 2: the ankle injury was fake and an excuse to let him sit and watch Dalton execute the offense for a game. This opens the door for Bryce to get benched again if he plays poorly, potentially under the guise of aggravating the existing or a new injury. 

Minnesota is not a good team so the fan is me is hoping Bryce finally has a game where the offense opens up and he shows us something. But my rational brain says he probably has another rough game and to avoid an 0-4 start they’re gonna put Dalton in if the offense continues to struggle with Bryce under center. 

I think we are all selling Bryce too short after a couple subpar performances. I think injury real or not the game off probably did him well.

honestly hearing him talk about it I kind of think it wasn't even real or serious and they wanted him on the sideline for a game.

This is a big game for Bryce and I think he shows up. 

• Pie 3