• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you think Bryce is angry at here?

TheCasillas

I am getting a headstart on my write up for this week and going through all of the offensive plays. This one is puzzling to me though. 

As you can see Bryce is angry at something right when he begins to throw the ball. However, this is a designed screen play.. so the target is TMJ. I slowed it down to 75%... but I would love to get your constructive opinons here. 

Edited by TheCasillas

3 minutes ago, Pantha-kun said:

So Bryce cant check out of the screen calls or ask for better plays like Dalton did? OK. 

Nope, he has to listen to the coaches first,eh.

Frank gave Dalton the keys to the offense last week. He even let Brown call a couple plays.

I mean Luck retired on this guy for a reason

Edited by Bluetooth
  • Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Pantha-kun said:

So Bryce cant check out of the screen calls or ask for better plays like Dalton did? OK. 

Andy Dalton is 10+ year Pro Bowl vet QB that has essentially seen everything the NFL has to show 

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I am getting a headstart on my write up for this week and going through all of the offensive plays. This one is puzzling to me though. 

As you can see Bryce is angry at something right when he begins to throw the ball. However, this is a designed screen play.. so the target is TMJ. I slowed it down to 75%... but I would love to get your constructive opinons here. 

I can’t click this on my iPhone for some reason but when is he angry? It could be frustration with the playcalling. I highly doubt it’s at the players. He doesn’t strike me as the type to sort of show up his teammates on the field. Might not be the right term but I think you get what I’m saying. 

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

I think I figured it out. It's because the Vikings knew what we were running... watch their dline as soon as we the ball is snapped. They all float right and drop back.. it wasn't a blitz. 

Guys.... Flores outcoached our offense this game. 

Because Reich sucks 

Just now, Varking said:

I can’t click this on my iPhone for some reason but when is he angry? It could be frustration with the playcalling. I highly doubt it’s at the players. He doesn’t strike me as the type to sort of show up his teammates on the field. Might not be the right term but I think you get what I’m saying. 

It's one of the dumb screens they threw and literally as soon as he threw it he turned away angry

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I think I figured it out. It's because the Vikings knew what we were running... watch their dline as soon as we the ball is snapped. They all float right and drop back.. it wasn't a blitz. 

Guys.... Flores outcoached our offense this game. 

Our offense has been out coached 4 straight weeks