• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A depressing stat to start your morning

ncfan

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Offensive talent isn’t the issue. Their defense is paper.

Fields has looked lost in the spurts I have watched him.  If they somehow can pair MHjr and Williams with Moore, keep fixing their oline then that is a lot of reason for hope.  I think they can work on the defense down the road

1 hour ago, ncfan said:

The Carolina Panthers have The HIGHEST FPI Odds to have the Number 1 overall pick in this upcoming draft.

Only problem, we won’t own it

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38489009/2024-projected-nfl-draft-order-32-first-round-picks-no-1-favorites-teams-top-10

I’ve been through some bad seasons here.

The 1-15 year

The Jimmy Clausen year

But this is rock bottom

IMG_6712.jpeg

All stats pertaining the Panthers are depressing! 

1 hour ago, Kuhndog94 said:

The day Fitt is fired will be glorious. 

I really thought he was going to be  good early on but the glaring fact is hes terrible and doesn't seem to know what hes doing. We should be further along but we seem to be more devoid of talent than ever before. His forte was digging out starting talent in mid late round drafting...BS

2 hours ago, Waldo said:

And everything is fine...

It can not be said enough. These people thought they were a QB away from taking the division and now don't even have the 1st pick they are earning by failing.

If we had better qb play we beat Atlanta, Saints, Minnesota.

Seattle possibly but the defense and Oline 💩 the bed

Edited by Pantherxtreme
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

we are 0-4 with no first round pick and a lot of free agents and holes.  This is as bottom as it gets

And Fitt still wants to trade away more for a WR. Get his ass out the door, he should have been gone with Rhule. 

There is no quick fix for this poo we have built, we dont have any true impact players drafted since Hurney left. 

You cant trade away all your picks and miss on the ones you do have for years and years and not expect to suck all because we added mighty mouse at QB.