• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers GameDay thread or something

Zod

7 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

You don't trade that capital for the 2nd best guy.    And I see no evidence he can be even that.  

I think his performances are right in line with previous top QB prospects in a rookie season who turned out to be franchise QBs.  Stroud and Cam have been the anomalies not the rule.

That said, giving up assets to not grab the top guy was an egregious error and heads should roll. However since the main force behind the sudden shift to draft Bryce was Tepper he can only really point the finger at himself

Edited by NAS
  • Pie 6
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, NAS said:

I think his performances are right in line with previous top QB prospects in a rookie season who turned out to be franchise QBs.  Stroud and Cam have been the anomalies not the rule.

That said, giving up assets to not grab the top guy was an egregious error and heads should roll. However since the main force behind the sudden shift to draft Bryce was Tepper he can only really point the finger at himself

Do we know for sure Tepper was the push behind Bryce?  I mean, it seemed like our QB coach wanted Stroud but everyone else was all over BY.

The Teppers are the new Joneses. But at least Jerry knows how to draft. If theyre gonna keep making personnel decisions we are in for many more devastating, demoralizing seasons like this one. Trading mccaffrey, keeping burns, trading all our important draft resources over the next few years for a qb that they wanted and signing free agents who are not holding up their end of the bargain and hiring a coach who the game has passed by and is too stubborn to realize are crippling our franchise. We are an embarrassment, boring and unwatchable. 

• Beer 1

30 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

He and Nicole have to step away.  

I definitely agree with this, I'm just curious where the Tepper narrative came from because the team pushed hard that Young was their target before the trade if they could get to 1, and they pushed he was always who they wanted.  Doesn't make it true ofc.