• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers GameDay thread or something

Zod

34 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Also, the reality is BY was higher ranked than Stroud by a ton of scouts and teams. We did make the wrong choice, but it wasn't as if we went against the grain there (as, say, taking AR would have been).

Sounds like a Tepper move. Rhule was also hyped up by the media before making that mistake

Given how unmotivated the team looked today I'd say that Frank either needs to give up play calling or be let go.

I get a lot falls on BY but I guarantee you that they have filled up his plate for what a rookie would be asked to do.

I was on-board for CJ Stroud because of his accuracy and arm but what got what we got and I'd like to see the dude succeed.

Frank needs to let go of the calls. What else does he have to lose at this point. 

1 hour ago, mav1234 said:

Also, the reality is BY was higher ranked than Stroud by a ton of scouts and teams. We did make the wrong choice, but it wasn't as if we went against the grain there (as, say, taking AR would have been).

The thing is bryce was a media hype machine as well and any team with the 1st pick was gonna be pressured into taking. That backed up the reports about all the teams that were happy not to have the no.1 pick because they knew it was a gamble to take a player like him. Bryce didnt even bother talking to teams outside 1 and 2 picks. The media was not gonna make it easy for anybody not to take bryce, unfortunately we had the owner that embraces the fugery. 

Edited by CPF4LIFE

9ers are a better organization in every aspect and put their players in position to succeed. The players buy into that system and perform better.

Remember what the 9ers gave up to get Lance? Lol...the dude like never even played. And you never even hear about how "bad" that trade was.

Edited by Moonraker